OBS CRIUS new tank

all I can say is WOW this is on point
huge deck
huge afc
huge juice control
and IMO huge flavor!!! I’m only a few minutes in and it’s sweet!!

8 Likes

You’ve drained that tank in a few minutes?

1 Like

no that was the test tank lol

1 Like

this is by far my favorite tank I love the juice control I’ve been missing it since my Goliath and this is awesome can’t say enough top fill is so easy and flavor is on par with tf-r2

1 Like

I can’t wait for someone else to get one so I won’t be alone @Pro_vapes hint hint

2 Likes

I just went and checked one out. This is on my xmass list now along with a DNA 200 watt mod :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice pics! I really like the rugged look of this.

I just pressed the buy button at Cvapor, they have a 25% discount I just couldn’t resist. Code: OBSRTA25

I promise you won’t be disappointed this it a killer tank

1 Like

Don’t break that :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I won’t…

1 Like

I ordered one yesterday! I have no impulse control :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I really think it’s great I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!

1 Like

I think I am getting a white one for xmas from my best friend…it will go great with the white Koopor plus I ordered…if I ever get that…:unamused:

1 Like

Good, cause I’m broke. I’ve asked Santa for restrained but I will only get that on the 25th of next month, that is, if I get what I asked for!? :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

I own the TFV4, Crown, had the Atlantis, trident, nautilus, kayfun, and sub tank. This is hands down the best tank I’ve ever owned, and here are the two main reasons along with others. It doesn’t friggin leak ever, because it has juice control. Turn the valves off, and leave it sideways or upside down all night. Never leaks. Reason two, easiest wicking on an RTA ever. Ever. You can work on it while it’s completely full without losing a single drop. You fill it from the side like a boss. The airflow doesn’t make a full circle so you’re not spinning it like a bad 70s music video. Comes in three colors, with a glass tip, which is more metal than real metal. Deck is big enough to build claptons, hendrixs, and even Stevie Ray Vaughn. Did I mention it never leaks? IMO do yourself a favor and get this. The only con for some people, it is only rebuildable. Also I Vape max VG 90/10-95/5 and it wicks no problem.

4 Likes

like I said this is a top notch tank…

1 Like

It looks pretty good, and vapes really well! Easy to wick - but not easier than the Aromamizer :smile: So far I really like it!

3 Likes

I’m so tempted to get one… but I’m gonna try and I mean TRY to save for a DNA 200 !!! let’s see if I can make it!!!

3 Likes

Curious, what other tanks have you owned and/or were any others besides the Goblin and/or you can say that this is equal to, rather than better than?

Just trying to gauge if I would use this, or not