OBS CRIUS new tank

I have a bunch too many to list including most of the newest one’s… not enough… haha but joking aside this is a great tank if you like an easy topfill with an easy dual build deck and great flavor than this is it… its on point with the tfv4 dual rba and the crown

1 Like

I’ve got the TFV4 with build decks, Crown also with RBA, Aromamizer, Billow v2, Chtulhu, Goblin, Goliath, Subtank, Artctic, Freemax, Lemo 2 - the Crius is up there with the best!

3 Likes

i get mine tomorrow. I’m glad to hear it’s a winner!!!

1 Like

Same here been through so many tanks in 4 years vaping,loved them so much bought 4.never leaks easy to coil,wick,fill
And flavor is amazing.knocks spots off the steam crave.

1 Like

@quitter1 is there an updated version of this tank? Which version do you have?

1 Like

@quitter1 myepack has 2 versions of this tank v1 at £12.99 and v2 at £21.99???

1 Like

I have the v2 with larger post holes… I love this thing!!!

Glad you said was just about to bite the bullet on v1 ha. Cheers mate. Am having one. :+1:

1 Like

@quitter1 its on its way. :kissing_smiling_eyes::dash::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Most vendors do not sell the v1 anymore, recalled due to the small postholes :grinning:

1 Like

I have two and they are my current favorite as well. Bought the original, then the update (with the standard 510 drip tip and larger wire holes). Note there’s a third coming out with velocity style posts, will probably have to get that as well.

4 Likes

Now you say this? Ha. Got the v2 comming anyway👍

3 Likes

For you guys that like the crown, how are you coiling and wicking it? It tastes like a single coil, “I’d rather be dripping” tank to me. I’m seriously disappointed with it. Billow and TFV4 are my tops at the moment. ANY TFV4 coil build or stock coil produces more flavor than the Crown.

I’ve got it cleaned and wicked. It’s performing as described. It’s a very good tank with good vapor and flavor… she’s a keeper. Nice find @quitter1!!! Now don’t find anything else for a while!

4 Likes

and its out! velocity style deck!

http://www.vaperoyalty.com/obs-crius-rta-w-velocity-posts-stainless/

2 Likes

How is the airflow compared to the kangertech sub mini ?

Airflow is about the same…

2 Likes

Then its a keeper thx

1 Like

even with the current deck it pretty friggin good!!!

2 Likes

SOLD!! Got a V3 heading my way. Thanks for the reviews guys. And thanks for the link WhiteRose! Went with the black instead though.

2 Likes