OBS CRIUS new tank

I can only find the V3 in black or stainless…do they not make that version in white?

1 Like

Mine came today mate. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash:
Ordered ss and black arrived :thinking: Oh well. Black looks cool aswell :rage:

3 Likes

@quitter1 mate got my OBS yesterday and the rba section just slid out of the bottom of the tank. Ha lucky me. :tired_face:
Been on to naturevape.co.uk last night where i bought it and they’ve e mailed back today, there just sendind out a replacement. Whoop whoop loads of spares​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash:

3 Likes

boy that’s a real bummer!!! sorry to hear that!!! I hope that the replacement gets there quickly!!! could you throw up a pic so we who have them could now what to look for???

It has a very smooth rim and threads are very fine but dont actually engage with the rda. :+1:

1 Like

Threads on the rba deck seem fine just non on corosponding piece. @quitter1

1 Like

That is some shoddy quality control! :laughing:

2 Likes

that sucks… is it authentic? it seems that one shipped fast I hope the new one gets out fast!!!

1 Like

Yes it’s authentic but just makes me think, how many others are like that if thats there quality control :thinking:

1 Like

I got mine today!! :grinning:
Ordered it at cvapor with 25% discount. Was shipped on the 13th and already here today. They used the fast boat from China. And it has the velocity deck!
To top it off, it said it was a toy car on the package :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Looks like QC went on break.

1 Like

@ovenfresh check out this tank :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you sir, there went my lunch money for the week. Black velocity style on the way, OH and why not a Mutation too? @Whiterose0818

Wow, you SOLD me…a tank that can actually land on its side and not leak? lol…yeah, u did mention it never leaks and that’s why i will now buy it.

thanks

1 Like

Glad to hear for I have 2 Goliath v2s I love, bought 2 Bellus and one still sits unopened 3-4 weeks later, no resistance on the A/C ruined it for me :frowning:

I also bought 2… I traded one and sold the other. It produced a lot of vapor, but the flavor was too weak for me. I actually liked the airflow. It hit like a RDA with 1/4 of the flavor.

1 Like

Just put my obs Crius v3 together…
22g TI, 8 wrap, duals, contact coils, 0.07ohms, 85 joules…
This thing is AMAZING!!! Wow!!! So flavorful! The kind of vapor I like: not sloppy wet…
Man, this thing is seriously an amazing tank! Right up my alley!
I’m ordering another one!

4 Likes

sloppy wet? lol Gotta say, that’s the first i have heard that description used. Now I am curious, what atty is providing a sloppy wet vape for you? lol

1 Like

Really? Wow, I think you are only the other person Ive spoken to that felt that way. I do love the Goliath v2 though.
(* I will have to look at ur list of attys to see what you normally like*)

1 Like

The TFV4 is definitely a sloppy wet Vape…the Mutation X RTA is also…
Drier Vapes would be Cthulhu v2, Goliath v2…

1 Like