Ohm Readers (that don't suck)

Dovpo just released what you’re describing I think, looks sweet and I never got one but idk $40, milled aluminum, small with a storage spot, idk about that but looks cool

4 Likes

You could get some anti-vibration rubber padding and either glue it to the bottom of a tab-521 or use it for a desk build mat on a table/desk. I use this to cover a table that my coil building stuff is on and nothing moves around on it. I use a 521 mini and it goes nowhere.

This is what I use:

3 Likes

That looks pretty good. I wonder how big the atomizer can be before hitting the up arrow button.

2 Likes

I have that stand as well… I’m not even using it rn… Used to have my rda’s in it tho… Time to get it back out…

2 Likes

I made a build stand out of a couple hockey pucks… I’ve had 3-4 ohm readers and they pretty much sucked… Might hit up USA and look into getting another… I hate putting them on a mod after I build it to fire it… And i hate building on a mod.

3 Likes

LMAO Do you have a side business making things out of hockey pucks? :wink: Could you please post a picture of your build stand?

Why do you hate building on a mod? Is it because of the instability of mods or…? I was just about to say ‘screw it’ and get a mod that was about the same in width and depth to avoid that issue. If it’s for some other reason I’d like to hear what your views are before I add to my Visa bill. (stop me, please!) :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah the instability of a mod while building … I’d rather build on an ohm reader , steady base to build on and just fire it up wick it and put it on the mod and done… No I just had a couple pucks a laying around… Drilled the center out and glued a 510 into it. And just screw the rda on and build it … Only thing lacking is being able to fire the coils… :v:

4 Likes

this is a build stand and mod in one. i don’t remember, but i think both atties will fire at the same time.

4 Likes

@jinx_d If you can vape both simultaneously, we may need to talk! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

i take that one when i go out on a date , Shwing !

4 Likes

Well old school and querying my methods.

Only a Ginger can call another Ginnger ginger Have the [oint challeged over a chat.

2 Likes