One on One Flavorings

Awwww, thanks sweetie. I will haul the cart out on Monday :slight_smile:

1 Like

As far as I can tell, ainā€™t nobody got their panties in a wad. No need to apologize! :wink: I hope you get to feeling better. I know how awful dental work can be. Yuck! Rest up.

1 Like

:cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Iā€™d like to try some OoO flavors, but Iā€™m curious about usage %. I donā€™t mind paying more for good flavors, but when the ā€œSuggested Usage: 10%-15%ā€ and $8 for 30 mlsā€¦ these ainā€™t gonna last. Iā€™m buying 60 mls of any FA flavors from Nicotine River for $6.50. Are there any superior flavors or must have?

1 Like

Dont do it, youll thank me.

3 Likes

After testing a few, they have some decent flavors. But running into a few duds I gave up on them.

2 Likes

4 out of 5 for meā€¦and thats cause I havent tried #5

3 Likes

^^What he said^^

1 out of 4 wasnā€™t half badā€¦ It wasnā€™t half good either and needed 12% just to taste it.

The other 3 were complete shit. Subjective taste my assā€¦ they were horridā€¦

2 Likes

Waitā€¦ what 60 ml for $6.50? OMG thatā€™s awesome.

2 Likes

Found the siteā€¦ wow. Life is about to be better.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a great site! Iā€™ve started doing more of my orders through them. I love the 60ml bottles and the price is right. No free shipping, but it still works out to as cheap or cheaper than other places. Plus they throw in the free twist caps for the bottles so I donā€™t have to buy them separate.

ā€¦ Iā€™m shopping on it nowā€¦ lolā€¦ wheee!

1 Like

The Chubby Gorilla unicorn bottles they carry are awesome too.

Just looking at that! ā€¦ wowā€¦so Benny and @Pro_Vapes howā€™s the VGā€™s flavor, is it sweet?

1 Like

I havenā€™t gotten my VG, PG, or Nic there so canā€™t speak to it. But, for flavorings they are my favorite spot right now. Iā€™m thinking about adding a 60ml of Nic to my next order for $8 to try it though.

1 Like

I just ordered from Mr. Wizard againā€¦ ECX didnā€™t have 2 of them I needed. Wizard Labs is backed up on orders. Oh Snap! I just wish I knew about this site 5 hours agoā€¦

I think OoO if just like any other flavoring company out there they have some good and some bad. Only they have 200 flavors. The oatmeal is great, sugar cone, rhubarb crisp, marshmallow vanilla, creme brulee and milkstone i think it is, are all that ive tried. Theyre all good and i cant find another companies flavors to replace them. Just my 2cents

1 Like

Iā€™ve read the sugar cone and marshmallow vanilla was good.

What are you usage % for these flavors?

1 Like

1 to 4% on those two. Again just depends on the recipe

2 Likes

My main distraction with OoO flavors are they recommend 10-15% usage on the site. I guess they are posting a generic starting %.