One on One Flavorings

Ive not used anything over 7 or 8% maybe. Again ive only had about 10 or 12 flavors from em. Some suck, they suck really hard. But theyve got some great ones as well

1 Like

Iā€™m looking to try someā€¦ I just want to get some good ones. They have some flavors that you donā€™t see anywhere else. Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

Hey how ya doin ! I do like a handful of their flavors Apathy hit the nail on the head ā€¦theyā€™re like every other company some are good some arenā€™t. The ones I like that are staples in my stash areā€¦

Vg based Cream milky undertone love this at 2-4.5%

Marshmallow Vanilla - 1-2%

Butter lemon - 1-2% very buttery

Butter toffee-1-2 % again buttery note with the toffee good !

Growing on me fast from my last order !!!..is Beignets , Strawberry ripe , Pink square , Vanilla Frosting

still working out the kinks w/
Vanilla wafer
sugar cookie
pop pastry
Yellow cake
Cake Batter

Hope this helps

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got maybe 15 and Iā€™ve not tried all but so far each one is not good enough to buy again.

2 Likes

I mixed it at 5% with some sweet strawberry and Catalan cream. Not good. Very weird taste. Havenā€™t been back to it. Very earthy almost burnt taste to it. Maybe try a standalone and let it steep.

By ā€œearthyā€ do you mean, tastes like straight VG with a subtle hint of flavor in the background???

For what itā€™s worth, I havenā€™t tried 1 flavor that I even remotely likedā€¦
The 1 thing I do like is, I didnā€™t spend 1 cent on any of them :wink:

1 Like

Well coming from youā€¦ then I wont spend any either :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, it has flavour, not the creamy rice pudding I was hoping for. Itā€™s like the scrapping from the bottom of a burned rice pudding. Lol.

Just made a standalone and will try that. Have the feeling itā€™s a non starter.

I havenā€™t tried them all and I will say the one flavor I thought smelled on point, was the Beignetā€¦ very yeasty smelling but I havenā€™t done anything that has given me that ā€œwowā€ factor.
All the others I have, require insane %s and none have a true flavor that I prefer.

I will still play with the Beignet though, I want it to work!

1 Like

The Beignet has peeked my curiosity I admit it but (honestly) I would much rather wait with some of this stuff becauseā€¦ wellā€¦ itā€™s easier to watch and listen to see what people think. Let me know if you have good luck with it!

2 Likes

Iā€™m still trying to get OOO to budge on letting folks choose the flavors they would really like in a sample pack for $30, rather than being forced to deal with the flavors OOO wants to sell in a sample pack. I havenā€™t gotten a straight answer yet as to why they wonā€™t bend on this issue. :thinking: Seems fishy to me.

2 Likes

Give it time, they willā€¦theyll hafta after it sits on the shelf too long, cause the word is out

1 Like

Ahhh man I was excited about ordering from this company until I finished reading this thread LOL! Now Iā€™m not sure. I just got into DIY and have only placed one order through TFA. I still think I want to try SB sour belt but Iā€™m thinking twice about the other $50 in my cart. Maybe I should be looking at CAP or FA before OOO.

One on One has some Freebies: http://oneononeflavors.com/collections/free-diy-flavoring and a free premixed flavor: http://oneononeflavors.com/collections/free-e-liquid-30ml/products/free-e-liquid-30ml

You only get 1 Free item If you put all 9 free items in your cart you are going to pay a higher shipping rate but only get 1 free item.

I also ordered some Cream Milky Undertone and Butter Toffee based on Amyā€™s recommendation.

5 Likes

I think youā€™ll like them. They all do well in bakery juices.

4 Likes

Thanks Amy, your help has been real valuable and I appreciate the knowledge you share :clap:

2 Likes

Ah shucks thanks ! I hope you do like the flavors !

1 Like

Amy
Hi can you let me know how the pop pastry was and what can you use with .
Pink squares too it sounds great just idea with them in use Iā€™m getting sugar cone , cream milk undertones . Would like To know about there ice cream flavors Iā€™ve not seen as yet any thing on them .
Let me know thatā€™s

2 Likes

Please what is beignet flavor ?

1 Like