One on One Flavorings

I haven’t seen much about One on One’s (OOO) flavorings around here and I was wondering what people’s experiences have been? The good, bad and ugly…
I contacted them and they are sending me a box of samples to review, so I guess I’ll find out soon enough…between this and Brendan’s line I’ll have my hands full for a while!!

3 Likes

Well ok then it doesn’t look like many people have used them (hopefully not for a good reason)
I’ll report once I have given them a try and see if they are any good.

They do have some flavors I haven’t seen elsewhere but I did see in vendor juices back when I bought my own juices, like peach rings or Mai Tai for example

3 Likes

You can check the flavor list on ELR. I haven’t personally used them, but I know some do. Can’t wait to hear what you think about them. :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll let you know when I get them! They have some interesting products, I just wish I knew what I was getting…I don’t know if you have noticed Jo but I’m kinda impatient, especially when it comes to all things postage

4 Likes

I see they have some interesting tobaccos; particularly cigar tobaccos. I’m still on the hunt for the cigar and any other tobacco that’s vapable.

2 Likes

I may just have to take them out, put them in a smaller box and then send them on up your way when I get em. It wouldn’t do them any justice for me to taste them :wink:

2 Likes

I have a thread on here regarding 101 or OOO ( one of one) Flavors. I’ll be looking forward to what you get in your sample box ! I’m on my mobile so feel free to link the topics together if u like.

2 Likes

I’ll be glad to be of assistance! I’d hate for those tobacco flavorings to take up valuable space in your stash! ; )

2 Likes

Sorry @Amy2 I didn’t realize you had a thread, I should of dug deeper, I just did a search for “one on one” and didn’t see anything. I’ll link it (if I can?) when and if I have more info
@Jimk they are all yours my friend :wink: that is if I get any? I’m not sure what I’m getting as far as flavors but I’m sure you will be the first to know

3 Likes

No worries !

2 Likes

You never did say…

How’d that Salmon turn out? {{he said in a snotty jealous tone}}

1 Like

Oh that salmon was so freaking amazing, makes me want to go fishing again right now But I can’t I already have 3 more fish that are filleted in the freezer for next time. ( my freezer isn’t that big) ! I am glad you talked me into eating them that day they were the freshest fish I think i’ve ever ate in my entire life, and this is coming from a Florida native where we typically ate fish growing up at least once a day.

2 Likes

I have used a few flavors from there. Butterscotch being one of them. I like them just fine, but I am not really hard to please.

4 Likes

1 on one is the flavoring I have the most of. They are, generally, less costly, and I can buy a larger bottle that lasts me longer. Jmho.

2 Likes

Did you know there is a 5% discount for using ELRECIPES.

If you want please add your experience with your flavors to this post !

1 Like

I actually have their yoghurt flavor and I like it… It’s creamy, not too sour and with strawberry and coconut it’s kick ass. That said I’m a newbie and haven’t tried other yoghurt flavor.

But it does it for me :grinning:

Greetz
Tom

3 Likes

Thanks @vaping_tom I haven’t tried their yogurt ! I will check it out I need to reorder some vanilla marshmallow !

2 Likes

I just ordered a couple sample packs of One on One flavoring. I can’t wait to try it. Our lvs uses it and one particular flavor is used in a recipe they cannot keep on the shelves. And I know it is a very simple recipe. The main flavor is Strawberry Sour Belts. Mixed with a Watermelon flavor it is simply amazing. One of my favorite vapes.

So Darth, you have any luck using these samples? I got the strawberry and the candy sample packs. Plus I grabbed their Watermelon and Sugar Cone. So that will give me 25 new flavors to play around with. Let the overwhelming stage begin!

2 Likes

How much did the sampler packs run you ? Out of curiosity ??? I do have to / want to order some of that vanilla marshmallow …I’d be interested in maybe trying some more of their flavors out especially if its a variety and a good price.

2 Likes

They vary. But the Strawberry one, which has Sour Belts in it has 12 10ml flavors for $20. So less than $2/bottle isn’t a bad deal. But you have to mix at higher percentages according to their website.

I also got the candy sampler with 13 flavors for $23. It has what appears to be a couple Skittles flavors in it. Lots of goodies in that one. Butterscotch, a peppermint patty one, cinnamon bear, gummy bear, etc.

Mine order should be here by wednesday or thursday. I will share my thoughts in a thread when I get it all in.

4 Likes