One On One suggestions

I want to order Milky Undertone and was hoping I could get some other suggestions on flavors worth ordering from OOO. Thanks in advance.

5 Likes

Here is a Great thread that has a ton of tasting notes for OOO flavor concentrates, I hope you find this helpful.

5 Likes

Don’t ask me which one but I’ve herd that they may have a good icecream. But I don’t know which one to order aorry

2 Likes

Look over the flavor packs as they are a very good deal
Be sure and apply the 25% discount code from ELR
eliquidrecipes-25

3 Likes

Mills on Noted last night talked about OOO Golden Sponge and Cornbread being good for cakes, but can get drowned out really easily IHO. I have not stepped into the OOO world yet. A lot of their flavors have mixed reviews from what I have seen. I am sure I will go there. Just have to do my research first. Just started playing with Purilum right now.

1 Like

Cream Milky Undertone is probably my favorite from OoO but I’ll add in a few good honorable mentions.

Vanilla Marshmallow - good all around addition to sweeten , soften a note like Biscuit very versatile
Butter Toffee - good in bakeries
Ripe Strawberry taste very similar to TFA
Butter Lemon - good in bakeries
Pink Candy - Tangy sweet candy not overly thou

6 Likes

I really just want Cream Milky Undertone to use in a cereal recipe, love Cap’s Fruit Rings, but didn’t want to order just one flavor.

Thank you. OOO has so many flavors but there isn’t a whole lot of info on them.

1 Like

Did you use the VG version or pg version? I’m just curious the difference in strength, steeping time, etc.

1 Like

I left out that I was referring to cream milky Undertone.

1 Like

I used the VG version I am Pg sensitive so I mix with as little of pg as I can so no added - just VG max when adding the base. I tend to use it around 1-2% for a nice cream / milky base. If you’d like the juice to be very creamy and milky 3% will certainly get the job done. I’d allow it at least 2 weeks but a month is always better. Hope this helps. ( as far as the Pg version I got no clue and would assume it could be a tad shorter but idk )

3 Likes

I want to use it in a milk base to go along with Cap’s Fruit Circles. Your info was exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!

2 Likes

Your welcome I hope your mix turns out great !

1 Like

Yep, listen to @Amy2, she knows what she’s talking about. She’s one of the better mixers at ELR.

5 Likes

Blushing :blush:

thank you !

I just have worked with that flavor enough to know it does not mess around with adding some extreme cream at 3% and it seems he wants a milky blend this will work fine and being it’s not a sweet flavor it may actually help balance out his cereal flavor that have been known to be too perfumey.

4 Likes

I’ve got about sixty OOO flavors and find them very comparable to most of the mainstream flavors I have from the better known suppliers.
Being just a few miles from me I get my orders in two days tops and the discount and their low cost shipping keeps me ordering from them first most of the time.
Really nothing I’m unhappy with from them but since there are few recipes you’ll be blazing a new trail for the most part as to finding your percentages. 3% is my baseline tester for their flavors.

6 Likes

Do NOT get their Orange Square Candy unless you like the taste of sun tan lotion. One of the worst flavors I have tried, to date… That and their pumpkin pie fall flat on their face, sadly.

As far as flavors that are so good I would recommend someone else buy them?.. Hmmmm, none I have stumbled across yet, but I have only tried about 20 of the 400+ they have.

Other than Milky Undertone, I hear they have a good ice cream/ shake flavor but I haven’t found which one yet. Their Milk Shake- Vanilla is not the ONE so, avoid that. Still have to try sweet ice cream, shake and a few others of the about 5 or 7 ice cream flavors they have.

3 Likes

Sugar Cone
Bubble Bubble Pink Gum

1 Like

Sugar cone isn’t bad I struggled at first to really wrap my head around the flavor…it screams a bit more maple than straight up sugar cone however it is a nice mixer note but I’d still say it would need some assistance not a stand alone.

Bubble Bubble Pink Gum - you’ll have to fill me in how it is I stopped buying gum flavor when I last purchased TFA’s it was more than I wanted lol .

Yeah more wafer biscuit to me but I like it as found it stood up in mixes. The bubble bubble is meant to be chewing gum but tastes to me like a proper sweet fruity bubble gum, can get a bit sickly…but then it is bubble gum, probably the best one I have tried, I have really not liked most I have tried. Inw Blue Dwarf good onits own, rubbish in mixes, I do like Inw YC bubble gum but thats about the only other one (the donald one was vile)

1 Like