Ooh looky here.... Chefs reopening?

Edit: Just did a dummy order and this all came up:

Edit:

If you’re purchasing to a budget, Chefs is still cheaper than buying in Aus (8 x 30ml @ VE = $103.60) but you have to buy the 30ml or above… :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Hey @SessionDrummer do you know if this is CSC rebranded or an entirely different brand?

Chefs Pantry – Chefs Flavours

(edit - i have to sign off, be back later)

5 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out WHO’s doing WHAT over there, and I have no clue on those…

Yet …

6 Likes

5 Likes

No worries :wink:
It’s all a bit of a dogs breakfast :grimacing:

3 Likes

@Sevencasper if you keep talking like that, you’re going to make me MOVE down to AU !!!

At first glance, they do NOT appear to be the Chef’s CSC’s that we’ve known and loved. :frowning:

4 Likes

Not CSC. This is their answer:
We might add Chefs super concentrates in future, we are still workin on adding to the website!
(their support is very quick btw which is something to admire, especially today since so many people has so many questions)

4 Likes

Thanks SD, I didn’t think to check your reviews :+1:

Thanks Mikser, I did think to drop them a line but have had a busy morning. Thanks for doing that :+1:

6 Likes

I’m not going to use them.

3 Likes

This appeared on a UK FB group this week…

10 Likes
5 Likes

I do not think its imitation im pretty sure there was left over inventory they didnt sell or a part of the buy out involved them still providing the one shots too them. As darkstar never sold one shots on this line i doubt they through crap together just to make bank. I could be wrong but who knows. We can all agree that chefs is dead. Its not coming back. Just another company doing business as them. Regardless i know where to go when i want some mfic.

3 Likes

So i joined the flavour chasers group on facebook and read through some. People asked the chefs owners to refund their purchase as they where unaware of what was going on this was their response to them

7 Likes

Ohhhh the drama! Of course their going to claim them as better. Would be bad for business.
Biggest surprise to me is Darkstar didn’t have the brothers sign a noncompete.

5 Likes

With the current state of affairs, I think my next order will be with NomNoms or Rainbow.

5 Likes

All rainbow concentrates are way past bb date. Got a few that where just really off. Out of the seven i got only 2 where still ok. Not great but ok

5 Likes

That is valid as when its sold all proprietary’s are sold with it. So how they walked away with being able to sell the one shots is mind boggling. I cant see how a business thats sold like that being in complete debt amazing it still happened. Sure it wont be the end of this by far between the two

3 Likes

@SquirrelSmash, I don’t even LIVE in the UK, and I was thinking that.

It’s just been a BIZARRE ride here as of short. I feel like, I had JUST received and tested some MORE great CSC flavors, and then this all happened. I WILL admit to thinking something was up, and hoarded up some big bottles of my favorites from the SFT’s. I’m glad I did.

4 Likes

I’ve never had that issue myself and the vast majority were also in date. This might be due to the fact I tend to veer towards the more esoteric flavours.

3 Likes

Luckily I’m well stocked as well, though I do need to test the new Flavorahs which fall within my sphere. Oddly, they always turn out to be the most expensive in each series.

3 Likes