Ooh looky here.... Chefs reopening?

Lewis and Karl (original owners) have a new website with their One-Shots available…

11 Likes

That is really good to hear!

4 Likes

Thanks @Rocky02852. Man this just keeps getting MORE confusing by the day. Chef’s limiting stock, NOT limiting stock, limiting / discontinuing stock/flavors, closing, SOLD ??, re-opened (New Owners ??), now original owners start NEW business ??

It feels like that timeline is correct ??

7 Likes

Yes and to confuse it even more they have filed to change the company name…

6 Likes

ROAR, WTF ?? !!!

I thought the whole Brexit thing, blew up all profitability ??

4 Likes

I don’t know about that. But it looks like they are getting away from the word “Vapour” and moving to the word “Flavours” …

4 Likes

Very interesting. Ill be watching to see what happens

6 Likes

I emailed them @fidalgo_vapes and congratulated the owners on keeping it going, albeit under a new name/brand, and asked if they needed any help fully exposing their new one-shot lineup. Fingers crossed.

8 Likes

Its just their one shots though ??

5 Likes

Yes. Their first response stated that I seemed to do more flavor reviews, as opposed to One-Shots, which is accurate, but I reminded them, that I do it all, Flavors, One-Shots, even full Commercial Juice.

8 Likes

You are a glutton for punishment :laughing:

6 Likes

So they are back now…
(i mean the company under this brand is back, because this is not Chefs as we knew it. Quite disturbing if it stays like this; 30ml only and no Royal mail shipping makes it totally useless for me).

8 Likes

Def not the same. No csc quite sad. Sorry but ill stick with nomnomz lol

8 Likes

It was nice of the previous owners to supply chef with their one shots. But who do you really want to buy those one shots from the previous owners or the new ones. Thats the question. When i want some mfic ill go to the former

3 Likes

Uh oh. @Mikser I don’t live in the UK, so maybe you could explain it to me, if NO Royal Mail, what else is there ?

4 Likes

So now I’m MORE confused. When I click “Flavours”, it takes me to the Chef’s “Shot’s” page ??

No flavors anymore ??

4 Likes

There are flavors for sale. Looks like a clearance sale on most. Only looked at Darkstar and Flavorah. A 30mm of Flavorah going for E2.06 = about $2.36 US.

5 Likes

Wow, now I’m back to being bummed. I had THOUGHT they were going to re-start the Chef’s Super Concentrate line back up. They had some REALLY good flavors, but now, alas, that appears to NOT be the case.

4 Likes

They obviously dont want to use royal mail with all the crap they been going through. You have to spend £40 to get free shipping. The ? Is what their identity once they sell the last of the left over concentrates. They have some flavors but it seems to be all the leftovers from the previous owners. As the csc line its disappointing. But even those few arent worth doing business with them

4 Likes

Don’t understand myself. To be honest I don’t know who owns it right now. If a company sells themselves it normally includes the name too. Don’t know British law or details of the sale.

4 Likes