Opinions on best strawberry concentrate

I been using strawberry ripe(TPA) religiously since i started with mixing along with strawberry (TPA). I want to try some others but i want the truest strawberry form. I been trying to nail this strawberry shake and its the strawberry holding me up as the base i have is real good. So i need a little opinion help from everyone

13 Likes

This is justy opinionā€¦ I like Sweet Strawberry bt CAP but its definitely sweetā€¦

Another is Shisha Strawberry Inawera This flavor is SICK IMHO!!

Lastly is Juicy Strawberry FA Maybe someone else can chime in on this better than I can, but I like this flavor as well.

Ripe is awesome as you already know. For me itā€™s 2 in a recipe, and depending on what Iā€™m going after is what Iā€™ll useā€¦ My $0.02 BEST OF LUCK @Psycho_316.

11 Likes

I have shisa strawberry and cap sweet strawberry in my cart now figure which i want to run with

7 Likes

Get them both brother. Trust me on this. Just 10mls and youā€™ll wish you bought at least 30.

6 Likes

Checking out your flavor stashā€¦ Mind you I know :VERY LITTLE" compared to these other folks, but toss in Sweet Guava (CAP) & Shisha Vanilla (INW). Those 2 flavors are MONSTERS- and are required! Trust me on this. :100::100::100::100::100::blush:

I could go on, but your wallet wouldnā€™t like me at all. Ha

7 Likes

No my wallet would be fine my partner would not be :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s a loaded question. Like, which is bestā€¦Coke or Pepsi?
Being strawberry blind I have been on a quest to find the best one for years. For me, it doesnā€™t exist. Combining or layering different strawberries might be your best option. I use a strawberry ā€˜stonerā€™ which consists of
38.89% Strawberry (TPA)
11.0% Shisha Strawberry (Inawera)
39.89% Sweet Strawberry (Cap)
10.22% Strawberry Juicy (FA)
YMMV

17 Likes

The strawberry I use more now are ripe strawberries from capella, juicy strawberry from flavour art and sweet strawberry from tfa/tpa.

Shisha strawberry is also still in use, also sweet strawberry from capella

tfa strawberry and ripe strawberry, and red touch strawberry from flavour art is used less.

10 Likes

Grab some Succulent Strawberry by DIYFS, or strawberry (or raw strawberry) VSO.

9 Likes

Iā€™m still a newbie but I think a little bit of dragonfruit tpa helps the strawberry tpaā€¦

12 Likes

Love me some Dragon Fruit!! :heart:

4 Likes

Jungle flavours strawberry is possibly up there for me next to medicine flower strawberry with shisha strawberry a close 3rd and ripe 4th tied with red touch

8 Likes

The correct answer is, and you might not like this, whatever one YOU like the best. My two favorites are

Strawberry - Medicine Flower - Its a real fruit extract
Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors)

But here is the thing, that doesnt mean i only use them. Why? Because they might not fit into whatever i am mixing at the time. Thats why some folks have a gagillion flavors.

Its really all about finding what works best for you, i know this answer sucks but it is the truth.

13 Likes

[quote=ā€œKen_O_Where, post:13, topic:263172ā€]
i know this answer sucks but it is the truth.
[/quote] Your answer was perfect Ken. @Psycho_316 I believe is just trying to ā€œFigureā€ it out is all. Weā€™ve all been there- and the other sad truth isā€¦ He needs to buy a shit ton of flavors regardless! :innocent:

8 Likes

Took me 2 years of recipe tweaking to get a strawberry cream for my pallette. Luckily enough, buying and testing concentrates isnt the old west it used to be thanks to contributing mixers like yourself, otherwise that 2 years wouldve probably been more like 6ā€¦so thank you :blush:

9 Likes

This really depends on the Recipesā€¦One ive grabbed recently OOO SB Jams and OOO SB Ripe ā€¦Mf SB and RFSC SB are great as well . WFSC SB Gummy is nice and yiu can use it paired with ither SB in a lot of recipes. The next 2 SB ill buy will be MF Organic SB and JF Umtimate SB

9 Likes

I dont see that one on their site, dammit i NEED IT! :wink:

5 Likes

Its another you have to call and request until the new website launch lol

7 Likes

@Psycho_316 it really depends on how YOU taste Strawberry, and what ā€œtrueā€ means to you. I canā€™t guess, so I wonā€™t.

I go through a LOT of TPA Strawberry Ripe, and most often combine with CAP Swee Strawberry, INW Shisha Strawberry, or sometimes OOO Strawberry Sour Belts, but it is hard to say a best, truest SB.

Almost forgot OOO Strawberry Jam

9 Likes

Need to get that Ultimate SB JF. It seems everyone likes it a lot (ask Rocky).
Wondering about Strong SB SSA and Premium SB SSA. Anyone tried those already?

5 Likes