Opinions on best strawberry concentrate

I got them yesterday, haven’t had a chance to mix them yet but I like how the Strong SB smells, it does come across strong on the nose. Once I try them I’ll post my thoughts.

7 Likes

@Mikser I’m wondering HOW I can get my HANDS on the Strong SB.

4 Likes

Perfect! Tyvm marsh! Have high hopes on these two. I hear Premium Raspberry smells incredible too.

Nomnomz has them. (and i believe Chefs will get them in next 2 weeks as well)

6 Likes

That is correct it was one of the first my nose picked, still to mix too. Doesn’t help I got 30 new ones all at once.

8 Likes

I never personally understood the hype with the shisha strawberry I tried it and it just reminds me of hookah Coles like the ones you used to be able to smoke strawberry vanilla whatever maybe it’s just my taste. I tried it once and put it on the shelf. I love strawberry taffy from cap but that’s not straight strawberry I find that cap sweet strawberries awesome but I feel that it is harsh maybe. Flavor West has a good strawberry it’s light slightly artificial. Juicy strawberry from Wonder flavors too

6 Likes

So what i went with after reading all comments is sweet straw cap shisha straw inw strawberry juicy fa im gonna try @TorturedZen idea and play with it. Ill see where it goes after i do a solo test of that mix. Thank you for all the advice and personnel experience

11 Likes

All great choices brother. Your Berry game is about to improve greatly!!

8 Likes

Well, years ago the best combo used to be a TPA Ripe and Cap Sweet combo but there’s too many…

If you can get your hands on Flavour Labs - Strawberry Jam… It’s the most spot on

7 Likes

So update i got a small sample of @TorturedZen strawberry stoner and mixed up the strawberry milkshake with a mix of strawberry and strawberry ripe tpa shisha strawberry inw sweet strawberry cap and strawberry juicy fa and just did a shake and vape and man the strawberry flavor is just wow. Cant wait to see how it steeps with the ice creams and milk shake base vta. Looking forward to seeing where it goes

9 Likes

@Psycho_316 Strawberry Stoner ??

5 Likes

His percentages to mix the four up strawberry as one

use a strawberry ‘stoner’ which consists of
38.89% Strawberry (TPA)
11.0% Shisha Strawberry (Inawera)
39.89% Sweet Strawberry (Cap)
10.22% Strawberry Juicy (FA)

7 Likes

I mislead it by saying it as i got a sample from him sorry my bad

4 Likes

That is TOO OVERFLAVOURED. Get OUT of HERE with your TROLL RECIPES

4 Likes

LOL @anon44012888, it’s a STONE !!!

11 Likes

I have not had a failure with the 2 new SSA Strawberries, everything I’ve thrown it at has turned out. I’ve been using them together Strong 0.5% and Premium at 1.5% and they just seem made for each other.

Premium seems more full and leaning toward natural while strong seems more like strawberry syrup. These are my impressions without SF, which I don’t do much for standalone fruits, normally just throw new ones at bases I know well.

This one is from last night and has made the cut to take to work. See how it holds up all day.

12 Likes

Well, I am not a strawberry fan but I tend to use Strawberry Smash (FLV) as a base when asked, then adjust as needed.

6 Likes
  1. Sunset Strawberry (Sunsweet)
    It’s a classic; Sunset has been around since the beginning. This product is the original concentrated extract of whole strawberries that have been frozen and dehydrated. Sunset Strawberry contains over 70% sucrose, making this one of the highest-sugar concentrates out there! If you like your strawberry sugar sweet, then Sunset is what you are looking for. Their flavor profile leans towards the sweeter side of things, but not too sweet at all. It is great for any type of berry flavoring blend. Great for use in cocktails, sodas, smoothies, or just straight off. A great option if you want something sweet without having the usual high glycemic index associated with other extracts.
  2. Pure Passion Fruit (Passionate)
    This is a brand new product from the same company that makes Sunset. The name says it all – pure passion fruit juice! I love the look of this product. In the bottle, it looks beautiful! While Sunset is great, Pure Passion Fruit is even better. The taste is spot on from what I’ve experienced. There is no comparison between these two products. At almost 80% purity, this product is a real winner. It’s a favorite of mine for my coffee drinks. Also works well in smoothies. Really worth trying if you haven’t yet tried it.
2 Likes

We’re talking about strawberry flavor concentrates used for mixing e-liquid. Sunsweet, if it’s what I think it is, sells their products in grocery stores. I Google’d Strawberry Sunset but all I found was this…

Either you’re confused, or I am now. :thinking:

7 Likes

…a link to some suspicious website coming in the next comment…

7 Likes

My personal favourites are CAP Sweet Strawberry both the normal and the RF versions, Jungle Favors Strawberry, Sweet, TPA Strawberry Ripe and Inw Shisha Strawberry. Usually use a combination of them, the Shisha I keep fairly low though.

8 Likes