Opinions on best strawberry concentrate

Shisha Strawberry (INAWERA) is my favorite.
I also like Strawberry Juicy (FA)
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) is known… well I’ll always keep it around I haven’t tried
Jungle flavors S.B I’m curious as F now🤔

8 Likes

I think “The Best” is always soo subjective, and can very PER use/need, and per the individual taste, BUT, I have to admit, the more I use the Shisha SB, the MORE i like it.

8 Likes

I like their sweet strawberry more. Depending on the recipe of course. The sweet is a little more candy.

7 Likes

I got a lot of like floral offnotes from that one, but when I learned to layer it with others it was actually really fricken good. It’s got such a distinct taste, I can tell it’s used in other recipes. Like Strawberry Macaron from Dinner Lady

I guess kinda velvety would be the way to best desribe it, I enjoyed it with creams because they seemed to accent each other to me

7 Likes

I had the same experience with it as well. Adding a small amount to an SB mix makes a nice difference.

6 Likes

Kolekane Strawberry Concentrate - I did not test this product as I do not have access to it but my opinion is that it is probably not good. These concentrates are usually high in glycerine and sugar and are often mixed with high THC strains. They can make your joints feel dry and sometimes even give you a headache. If you want to experience the benefits of strawberries without getting stuck in the sticky sweetness of the strawberry flavor then try this kolekane variety.

2 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one who uses strawberry smash! It holds up well and you only need a little bit.

5 Likes

Just curious. If you haven’t tried it and you don’t think it is any good what was the point of your reply here?

7 Likes