Opinions on Flavor West vs Capella?

What do you think? between the two

1 Like

You’re asking to choose between the 2 companies? Sorry, I can not do that. I can say I use mostly FW flavors in my blending and truly think many are non replaceable in blending. I can also say that Capella has flavors that are excellent and some feel they can not do without. This is a question that smart money would avoid because to get good flavors one must buy from numerous companies…

5 Likes

I’m heading down to my bomb safe shelter now…:grin:… I’ll be down there til the fallout clears!

11 Likes

I second this. I have no single flavor company whose products i use exclusively. FW, CAP, TFA, MF, FA, INW, LA, LB and some others that i cant think of. They all have flavorings i like.

4 Likes

Both companies have flavors I like and flavors that I don’t. If you’re proposing some sort of lifeboat scenario where I could only save one company, I guess I don’t use as much Capella, so I’d pick FW. But that’s based on the opposite of experience.

2 Likes

I have to say I have no experience with Capella flavors. Don’t use them, BUT, I know they have some good flavors. Many say their Vanilla Custard V1 IS the best!. I know many right here on ELR that swear by strawberry sweet. Just got to pick and choose with these companies…

1 Like

Exactly this!

3 Likes

It’s pretty good stuff. I’m vaping 7% TPA Strawberry Ripe + 7% Cap Strawberry Sweet right now. :yum:

2 Likes

Add a little Banana Cream and Custard, BAM!

Strawnana Custard

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (LA) 4
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 4
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 3
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 10

Flavor total: 21%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Once again i forgot to order FW Custard, it is the only one i still havent tried…

Now a decision must be made, mean glares and eating dinner alone or another order. Sadly i will most likely go with the latter.

3 Likes

The way you worded that the choice looks easy. :wink:

2 Likes

hey! thats the only one i havent tried as well! lemme know if/when you do! and i’ll do the same! i imagine, as their other flavors, you’d hafta use a bunch!

1 Like

Of course the decision was made before i finished typing, i just had to put it out there… Good thing we have plenty of pasties in the freezer.

Will do.

1 Like

Hmmmm, sounds as though this would be more appropriate “mean glares and eating dinner alone because of another order”. If she gets pissy when you don’t order, I want one of them…lol

3 Likes

Ill just give her bathroom a thorough cleaning as im certain it will need it. After that things should go back to normal with just the mean glares.

2 Likes

Consider yourself lucky… mean glares is my normal (at least until I stop buying more and more vaping toys) lol
I’ve gotten to the point of smiling sweetly and saying… I love you when you beam at me like that… (not really but it sounded good (and I’m glad she doesn’t read these posts lol)).

5 Likes

Wow. Really? I use a bit of every brand. FW is one I have yet to stock up on but I am working on it. I am not one that feels Capella has the best custard, but after a couple months steep it is very delicious. To me Flavorah has Capella’s beat. And I think FA’s is pretty good. I think I was initially turned away from FW because of Unicorn Vomit which was one of the first flavors I tried. But a lot of that was inexperience. But I have since learned FW has some very good flavors. Alisa’s Bust-A-Nut is a perfect example.

Every brand has their gems. And even if one brand has a flavor better than another, it’s not always that flavor will be better in every recipe.

2 Likes

… makes a note to contact Mrs CallMeTut and Mrs. Ken_O_Where for tea to make new friends…
giggles
:smiling_imp:

7 Likes

You have separate bathrooms too, she must be really pissed :zap:

4 Likes

Separate everything except kitchen and living room. Very nice arrangement, when she is mad i only have to see those mean glares when we meet in the middle.

4 Likes