Our latest experiences with chinese vendors

Hello all ,
I am currently awaiting on my 4th order from FT. My 1st order was a bit slow as they sent it via PostNL. My 2nd and 3rd orders came faster than the 1st. Each order was between USD 15 to 27.
Being in Australia, shipping is free on most items but it will be on the 30 to 60 days mark. However, if we paid for shipping (very cheap - depending on which method) , it will be 10 to 20 days. For about USD2 on Aust e-packet.
I had a couple of items that I had to swap as it was either delayed or supplier could not give an ETA. However, they were kind enough to give me the items at the same price even though the alternative cost a bit more.
I have also purchased numerous items from Aliexpress and some item have been super fast. Bought a SMOK Procolour for AUD28 (Mod only) and received it in 14 days.

6 Likes

When you search an item on Aliexpress, for example, a wood clamp, then when the page opens, look at the top click on free shipping, free returns, select coupons and sale or just on free shipping (they are little check boxes). You will see half the items disappear but you will still have many to choose from and at many price options.

5 Likes

e-packet is not always faster. It depends on the country u live, to Spain SING-Airmail is sometimes faster.

Compare, items with shipping fee may be cheaper in total.

3 Likes