Palm VG Availability?

Was reading how scientists autoclave VG or heat it to make sure there are no bacteria induced into it when working on colonizing specimens - seems the problem with overheating it to a boiling point is that it can (I guess) break into acrolein (which is yellow) - anyway I have no autoclave so I’ll eat some :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just orderd should be here this weekend …Ill mix with it right away , i usually buy a small bottle but took a chance

4 Likes

in VG? - Good point though - I have flavors from 2015 that I do on occasion use - if there are no crispy critters on the bottle neck or they haven’t turned black

2 Likes

There are a few on Amazon i tried that other like …MD Life taste like Vasoine and it seemed oilier than what im use to.

3 Likes

2 gallons to Wa state was 25.69

3 Likes

Thanks bud, appreciate that.

3 Likes

Been out of stock for the last 3 months. They state it is unavailable and don’t know if it will become available.

4 Likes

They used to be the only VG i would use but that price from NR was awesome. The Glycube is 137$ and says its in stock. I didnt even check their price because of the amazon price per gallon being 49.99.

the shipping for the Glycube to here is 50 bucks…

2 Likes

I just ordered 4 gallons, and FedEx shipping was close to $25.00.

3 Likes

From Essential Depot? I was gonna put ED but that means something totally different at my age, hehe.

They only show me one shipping option for almost 50$, it said standard shipping.

@Mikser I meant to mention that it matters to me, thank you.

EDIT: Once i logged in the Glycube was 109 + shipping.

4 Likes

My VG from Nic River is drying up. 2.5 gallon and a 1 gal bottle. Made a order from Glycerin Supply this afternoon. 3 1gallon bottles of palm VG. With shipping bill came to $101.00 and change. So about $33.70 a gallon shipped. Shipped FedX and FedX says it will be here Friday. Never bought from them before.

6 Likes

Mostly in PG, though my lovely Lovage Root is ‘other’.

2 Likes

From Glycerin Supplier. I’ve never purchased or used any VG from Amazon or ED so I can’t speak to them.

4 Likes

Thats not bad, i see they have MCT oil as well. I use that in a lot of topicals.

Ahh, sorry about that, super high right now.

2 Likes

They’ve actually got quite a few neat other options, including Benzoic Acid.

3 Likes

In case any EU/UK vaper needs it - ELFC still have it at good price. 5L (100% VG or 70/30) for £24.99. I bought my life-time quantity last year and it’s good; palm based (paid £14.97 for 5L at that time).

5 Likes

Checked it today on Amazon. Funny that we got two different answers to the same search.

4 Likes

I just checked again, just in case as i have looked at so many different VG brands and stores over the last couple days…

4 Likes

Don’t even look at ED prices per gallon. Insane. My reference in my comment was for the Gly Cube. I remember the Cube used to be competitive.

4 Likes

Yeah it did, the shipping is freaking wacko too. In total it would be 60$ more than my last order from ED, nuckin futs…

3 Likes