Percentage Help For Sweet Thick Vanilla Custard?

I am looking to make a good Vanilla Custard and need some help with what percentages to use.
if anyone has experience with these flavors. I vape at 3mg nic and I know that percentage.

I have the calculator and know how to use it I just don’t know were to put the percentages.

I want a more thick sweet vanilla custard flavor but still want to taste these other flavors.
Thank you all for your help in advance.
I am using the following. Please let me know if I should leave any of them out.

Vanilla Custard V1 Flavor Concentrate by CAP
French Vanilla Deluxe Flavor Concentrate by TFA
Cream Cheese Icing Flavor Concentrate by LA
Biscuit Flavor Concentrate by INA
Marshmallow Flavor Concentrate by TFA
Caramel Original Flavor Concentrate by TFA
Popcorn Movie Theater Flavor Concentrate by TFA
Propylene Glycol USP
Vegetable Glycerin USP
100mg Nicotine Solution VG Based

Let me note that I got all these materials at Wizard Labs

Vanilla Custard V1 Flavor Concentrate by CAP 6%

I have been using it at 10% and I can not taste it much.

id start like this

vanilla custard 6
French vanilla. 1
cream cheese icing .5
biscuit 1.5
marshmallow 1
caramel 2

1 Like

Thank you, should I mix at 30 PG 70 VG? I have been not using PG as I am looking for a smoother vape.

1 Like

thats what i mix at but this has low percent so 80 /20 i personally like to try to double the PG based on flave pct so if im 10pct flave i do 20pct pg if i am testing something for the first time i just go 70 30
keep in mind those percents can go up or down it is just a starting point the range on custard could be 6 to 10 id leave the FV at 1 im not a fan of the CCI and marshallow i like to use FA between .5 to 1 but tpa .5 to 1.5 depending what your using it for and the caramel could easily be bumped to 2 the biscuit which i love could go up as well sorry to make it complicated

1 Like

Thank you I will give it a try, I will mix a small 15ml and let it steep at 70/30 and try one at 20/80

1 Like

maybe try that caramel at 2 instead that sound good i think ill make it with you :wink:

1 Like

it will be a long steep keep that in mind

1 Like

I’ll give you a hint that is availble to everyone.

1 Like

did you jusy add the popcorn ??? id leave that out

1 Like

yeah that is a flavor I bought. I have not used it and will most likely leave that out for a caramel custard later down the road.

What do you think of this?

Go for it , my personal opinion is the FV is a little too high and like i said im not a fan of the CCI but remember tatse is subjective it just sometimes you can over do it especially mixing different cream type flaves thats why i like to start them out low the FV will help the custard so really it doesnt need to be that high but mix it up ive never used those flaves all together it could be a homerun let me know im interested to hear

1 Like

i wouldnt make up 120ml if this is a test recipe make 30 max

1 Like

I think you may well be a little high on the vc and the cci but let it steep see where it ends up and adjust it if required. It may be perfect for you.

1 Like

the CCI for sure imo but that custard ive used as high as six pct but i wanted the custard to be at the top middle and the end lol

2 Likes

@woftam you think the FV is ok i dont like to go that high when i pair it with a custard like that i only ask because i use it to kind of boost other flaves so i like it lower

Just mixed it and will let it steep for 3 weeks or so.
Peace

1 Like

You may be right on the cci, I could smell it big time when I put it away. But who knows it may taste great. I like cream cheese icing :wink:

2 Likes