Perfect Ice Cream!

We all love a great ice cream, not your powdered instant ice cream, but the proper traditional homemade ice cream.
So, out with the ice cream flavourings, what would be the perfect ingredients to make our own?
Fresh cream FA ?
Condensed Milk FA?
Vanilla Shisha INW ?

Am I on the right track with ingredients?
Do you have a recipe to share?

Be aware that FA Condensed milk at o.25% can be overpowering in some recipes that flavor alone can ruin your entire mix. I do think on the other hand that it would be great in an ice cream recipe but at very low % 0.25% might even be too high hope you mix by scale with that one!!

2 Likes

Yes you are correct, I have found the sweet spot with condensed milk at 0.2%.
It adds a lovely milky tone to the mix I find, not sweet like tinned carnation condensed milk but lovely all the same.
That is why I think it could play a part in ice cream.

1 Like

An Ice cream that I truly love and doesn’t get enough props is Liquid Barn Vanilla Ice cream it gets better and better !

3 Likes

I agree with amy. Liquid barn vanilla ice cream beats them all…

I will definitely have to check this out!

1 Like

your dynamite Pyrue just helped out one of my orange creations Muah ! that is good stuff right there ! Please do check out LB VIC It is Awesome and good straight away and gets better unlike TFA/Caps where tick tock you watch the clock nope LB you can be vaping it in a matter of minutes to days your choice.

1 Like

WooHoo!!! I’m really glad you found success with the Pyure :yum: That stuff is amazing!

I can’t get enough TFA - VBIC… add a touch of FLV -VC, Pyure and marshmallow…

Err-Mah-Gerd!!!

…and if LB’s is even better… I must have it!

1 Like

Then you shall !!! hee hee

I just made a Speculoos cheesecake ice cream and you better believe I used LB !

1 Like

Do you have any recipes that use LB VIC?

1 Like

I believe I do should be posted. Just go to my name click on it when your on my page type in Vanilla Ice cream LB and search it should bring up what I got posted.

Better yet
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/mine?q=Vanilla+ice+cream oops those are including all the vendors

here looks like 2 huh only 2 that sucks

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/mine?q=Vanilla+ice+cream+Liquid+Barn+
At least both of those I really like.

2 Likes

I’m Just wondering how it’s going to be with caramel?

1 Like

probably delicious :smile: the only flavors I had trouble mixing that VIC w/ was LB’s SB cz cake and their SB it just turns out I really don’t care for most of their fruit. I’m not saying it’s terrible but those 2 ^ are not that good. I don’t believe I’ve tried VIC LB w/ any caramels however let me know if you do get it…or I guess maybe tomorrow if I can remember I can mix something up.

2 Likes

What’s your average mix usage of that LB VIC? I have TFA VBIC on my shopping list… I may swap it out after hearing it is shake n vape friendly and all, hmm… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use it anywhere from 2-3.50% of course the higher you go the more milky it gets and is better as a steeper but at least you don’t get a big hit of black pepper like you do on TFA’s the first few weeks b4 it steeps.

4 Likes

Pepper? That’s odd lol thanks for telling me, I would have been so puzzled by it lol

1 Like

Sometimes you’ll get the black pepper w/ poor nicotine and white chocolate as well.

At least w/ the white chocolate it can steep not the same for crappy Nic !

2 Likes

@DanHank - for all the lack of attention Liquid Barn seems to get, compared say to TFA or CAP, I do think LB has some of the best single-flavor recipe flavorings out there, if you’re just looking for something simple (not that they don’t go good in mixes as well).

1 Like

The Liquid Barn ice cream sounds promising?
Trouble is I cannot seem to find a supplier in the UK?
I know there are a few Taro lovers amongst us, does anyone think it would be a great addition to help create an ice cream flavour in a small percentage?

1 Like

Taro is tricky in that it has a distinct root flavor it’s kinda hard to keep that down unless you keep your Taro % down as well. I know I really like this particular taro ice cream recipe I was vaping it this week it is from a Fro-yo experience I had and I recreated it.

strawnilla taro

Ingredient %
Cheesecake (LA) 2.75
Nougat (INAWERA) 1
Strawberry (Delosi) 4
Taro (ECX) 1.8
Vanilla (MF) 1.5
Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 13.05%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

AFA taro alone I’d say no you’d still need to add an ice cream style flavor to really drive that profile your looking for up like in the recipe of mine ^ I chose the VBG to help off set the yamminess and root that taro has.

1 Like