Perfume And Vaping

I just change my perfume today and applied it this morning as usual, the same as my old perfume. At first, everything was fine, I like how it smelled and everyone else agreed.

Came vaping time, I couldnt taste much. It was a much weaker taste than usual, and I could even taste my perfume along with my vape, and believe me, it wasn’t good. With my old perfume, I could smell it and tasted it for the first hour of applying it but after that it didn’t really disturb my vaping.

My older perfume was kenzo pour homme, and my new one is issey miyake pour homme (?)

Does any of you guys and girls ever have the same experience? And if so, with what perfume did you experienced it?

Edit : I’m sorry for all the confusion, but where I come from, it’s called perfume whether it’s for man or woman.

9 Likes

Oh man, I didn’t think other people went through this. I’ve noticed the same thing with Calvin Klein Contradiction, but it also happens when I smell Armani, it overrides any lighter tastes or smells. A rollerball that you can fill yourself may minimize it, limiting it to smaller areas (does better for me).

5 Likes

OMG!!! I have the same exact problem except… My smell is B.O. It’s not the same as perfume, I know, but it is a strong odor that messes with my vape.

Just joking y’all. I saw the post and was intrigued. please forgive my crude sense of humor.

9 Likes

Calvin Klein remind me of junior high and high school …
In junior high I used Obsession , High School was Escape …

2 Likes

I just used axe until college…

4 Likes

Omg … I have never been able to stomach axe lmao , but axe wasnt around when I was in school … Not that I remember

4 Likes

Agreed. Someone at work use axe still, and in the morning the smell was too much for me when I’m around him. Which confused me because I used it for a long time.

2 Likes

Dont worry bro. I saw your new video and you look like you smell of fruits and custard :+1:

7 Likes

I just realised you meant one of those small bottles with roller tip. That’s a good option.

3 Likes

There is no cologne in your country? :thinking:

4 Likes

The times, they are a changing. Turns out it never was supposed to be about the genders. Just how much oil was in the mix. Huh!

5 Likes

Let’s just call it smelly-good spray-roma-tizer.

:grin:

7 Likes

Lol! Guys! Good point about USA marketing being cologne for men & perfume for woman. Other countries aren’t so archaic.

3 Likes

Try walking into a teenage boy’s bedroom. That’ll screw up your taste buds for a few hours.

7 Likes

Problem Solved…

7 Likes

You’re not the only one who is catered for:

fig+&+tobacco

4 Likes

I have successfully avoided such locations after I got past my teenage years. My little monster can do what she wants in her room and I have no plans to enter - As it should keep me safe from Tiktok trends.

4 Likes

Lovage, Fig, and Tobacco. Hmmm… A warm, sweet and gourmand perfume. Imagine listening to a storyteller reciting fables and indulging in a vape of overripe figs
Sounds like a good mix!

4 Likes

I had to learn to knock on my son’s door the difficult way. Now I don’t bother knocking, I talk through the door.

3 Likes

It does inspire a new vape. I know I have worked on tobacco blends with lovage and fig before - Time to revisit them.

2 Likes