Perfume Taste on fruitblends

My tigers blood is much simpler and super good I use it with a few other flavors like peach, nectarine, or apricot. Have even used it with peach and bourbon makes a very nice vape.

CAP Coconut 4
CAP Sweet Watermelon 6
TFA watermelon 2
CAP Strawberry 4

Mine was an exact clone originally that I improved with better flavor combinations. I worked on them for months and still tweaking. Not because itā€™s not right or great but always shooting for the best.

1 Like

I think I made mine without then banana and used orange FA as a hidden element.

The banana cream in mine is very subtle. I can really only notice that it is there when I remove it.

Just checking back in - I got my package from Flavour Art and replaced the TPA coconut and pineaple with FA coconut/pineaple. There is no perfume or chemical taste even after vaping 5 mins after mixing! Iā€™m sticking with this brand for a while. Itā€™s a little filmy on my tongue; however, itā€™s hasnā€™t even steeped yet. Also, I mixed it at twice the flavor on my first run. FA is awesome. Thanks for all your help!

2 Likes

Pretty sure itā€™s the TPA Coconutā€¦ I went through the same exact issueā€¦ wasnā€™t until I tried the recipe without coconut that I realized it was the culprit! I see you have found the solutionā€¦ real interesting how different everyoneā€™s pallet is. Someone posted a recipe with 7.5% TPA Coconut and I was like repulsed. lol I even dialed it down to .25% and could still taste itā€¦ thatā€™s when I tossed it down the drain!

Iā€™m having a similar issue with raspberry flavorsā€¦ so far Iā€™ve tried both TPA and Inawera Raspberry and even at low percentages still perfumy!

same for me all my recipes are has perfume after taste even if percentage is low and after steep 3 weeks or 4 weeks