====Peruvian Cactus Apple====

Here is my peruvian cactus apple recipe.

It was a result of me mucking around with INW Kaktus for a while, and I came up with a few recipes that I continually go back to now.

Its a fruits, full bodied vape, with extra dimension added from the Cactus.

I would love others to mix it and give me your opinions and feedback.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1003373/Rupert%2527s+Peruvian+Cactus+Apple

12 Likes

Thanks! It looks good! I’ve favorited it to check out later :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile:

Its a low % recipe, but the flavours themselves pack a punch in this mix. I hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Low percetage recipes is my jam :smiley: And I love Cactus :smiley: It looks right up my alley! :smiley:

1 Like

Brilliant, please let me know what you think!

I find it good as a shake and vape, but also develops layers after a few days.

Oooh, looks yum. Soon as my cactus arrives I’ll be mixing some up :+1:

1 Like

I’ve added this to the list for future mixes. How do you feel the sweet strawberry cap plays in this mix? Do you get a strawberry note? I’m thinking about swapping it out and using srtrawberry FA.

2 Likes

Looks like a good excuse to bust out inw dragonfruit. i forget i have it sometimes bc tpa is so common. i bet ~0.25% fa liquid amber would go well with it.

1 Like

I think the strawberry plays a part in sweetening up the apple. Its not a main flavour in the profile at the given percentages, but it is noticeable (barely). The INW Dragonfruit is the same. Gives further depth and sweetness without being dominant.

I don’t see any drama in subbing the CAP for FA Strawberry, but might want to drop it by 1% as FA Red Touch is stronger IMO :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll mix it this weekend and share thoughts once I’ve tried it. Thanks for the share!

1 Like

Awesome! I have been following your mixes for a year or so mate, so your thoughts would be valued!

1 Like

Thanks Rupert - what a nice compliment. But if you tasted everything I’ve mixed for the past couple of months you might think differently. Geez, I didn’t know anyone could make that much bad juice in such a short period! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ve been taken risks obviously. The best flowers grow out of shit.

4 Likes

No problems mate - you are a little famous in Australia. Your Dragons Blood Clone is a recipe that has got a fair few people into DIY. DIY Shops sell concentrate packs specifically to make that mix.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks nice and juicy ! I marked it so I can make it later ! So I seen you said a few days steep I’ll prob give it a couple of weeks just because I rarely use Cactus that high but it all looks good !

1 Like

ha ive got you beat thats why i went back to the drawing board and am making simpler recipes but original and coming out good finally lol

2 Likes

I hear you my friend. What’s gotten to me the past year is time. Since my work situation changed so dramatically in Feb of last year I have substantially less time to devote to actual mixing. Well, that and getting on here goofing off! :slight_smile: But it’s a trade off I’m glad to make. Now that’s not to say I’ve only created crap recently. I have several mixes with huge potential, just none of them ready for prime time. Things with names like Tropical Peach (2 variations), Butter Overload, Strawberry Daydream, among others. These are recipes I’m vaping now but need to tweak.

Anyway, back to the OPs subject. I took a moment today and mixed up the recipe @Rupert Smell is very good and I can’t wait to try it. I’ll hold off a couple weeks though considering the flaves. Thanks again for the share!

edit - if this is good you will have converted me by the way. up till now I’ve not found much use for INW Dragon Fruit

3 Likes

Love those names i am not creative enough to name a vape juice lmao , trial and error is what makes a good juice i could only think of a couple times where i put some things together and it was ready to release im still trying for a tayberry or blackberry mix its going on 6 months or more to perfect it i did give up for a while but i think im close to getting the right mixture of berries then the rest should fall in place plus ive been trying a lot more stones lately which i think im really liking the idea

3 Likes

Brilliant! Please let me know your thoughts.
I know Cactus is a bit of an odd one to post up front, as it is a bit of a unique taste :smiley:
EDIT: Also, I know what you mean about using Cactus this high. I chose to up to 1% in this recipe as I wanted the cactus flavour itself in the background (the Fuji is definitely the main flavour here) as opposed to only having the “Wetness” from the cactus :slight_smile:

@SthrnMixer the INW Dragonfruit (Patttya?) works well in this. I use it in a couple of recipes at around 1% as a background note and to give a little sweet layer to other fruits.

3 Likes

Tossed up if I should make another thread for this, but ELR wouldn’t let me? :smiley:

Here is another simple, low percentage but full flavoured Cactus recipe for you :slight_smile:

5 Likes