Petition These Additives

Hey folks. I was doing research on natural and artificial flavorings as they relate to the endocrine system and discovered a host of other things that concerned me. Would you be so kind as to sign this petition? No donations required. Thx

10 Likes

Wow, is this true @muth ??

Glyphosate is showing up in food made with oats because oats and wheat are sprayed with glyphosate to kill the crop right before harvesting. It is a practice that is not necessary and should be stopped.

5 Likes

I get information from a vaper friend of mine who owns a farm in Arkansas. We discussed the harvesting of hay once and he said that it can all go south if the conditions are too wet and the hay can’t dry out in time for harvest. This means mold/fungus, bugs and such. Monsanto is using the kill method which dries the crop much faster, taking no chances of losing it. … “It will help prevent the contamination from weeds, speed up combining and lower drying costs . June 2, 2014

Look up pre-harvest crop desiccation.

9 Likes

:frowning:

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer I started this research because I have Grave’s Disease, an autoimmune disease which effects the thyroid. I’ve come to find out that many chemicals in our environment are endocrine disruptors. Problem is, they’re everywhere.

The most common endocrine disruptors

• PCBs and dioxins. Found in: Pesticides. …
  • Flame retardants. Found in: Plastics, paint, furniture, electronics, food. …
  • Dioxins. Found in: Meat. …
  • Phytoestrogens. Found in: Soy & other foods. …
  • Pesticides. Found in: Food, water, soil. …
  • Perfluorinated chemicals. …
  • Phthalates. …
  • BPA (bisphenol A)

More items…

Many plastics and canned goods state no BPA but they don’t tell you that they’ve replaced it with something just as bad. It’s hard to tell who’s on the up and up. Ya’ gotta dig deep. Here’s a list of the “Dirty Dozen”.

Check out atrazine on page 7. If I were male I’d be very afraid. It’s no wonder sperm counts are down in many species, including humans. I started digging because my condition wasn’t inherited and my endocrinologist states that autoimmune diseases are pretty much a mystery and they have few answers except to treat the symptoms.

11 Likes

I know, right? Thanks for showing interest.

5 Likes

Signed @muth :+1:

6 Likes

Much appreciated @big_vape

5 Likes

Signed! That is very disturbing!!

4 Likes

That’s the FDA, Fucking Dimwitted Assholes, for you. They insist that an atomizer has nicotine in it and allow an entire industry to poison us everyday. I’ve come to loath the entire government now, no matter what name they call themselves.

12 Likes

Depopulation 101, it’s called the great reset my brother, just another piece of the puzzle

5 Likes

From a “Cheaper is Better”, and “Better if always Faster” standpoint I get it. But killing crops with THAT, before harvesting, just seems insane, at EVERY angle.

I’m not banging on farmers here, but I wonder if THEY eat those crops ?

5 Likes

Thank you. The more I dig the more disturbed I become.

4 Likes

Can we hate the FDA any more than we do? Screw a surge on the Capital, let’s surge FDA headquarters! Lol

5 Likes

Signed and narrowly avoided a rabbit hole.

5 Likes

Idk, but a good question that I’ll ask my friend. His farm is family owned and run and mostly self sustaining. They own sheep and goats for yarn and dairy production and they just purchased a cow. They aren’t licensed to sell dairy, it’s for their own sustenance and a butcher is around the corner for when the time comes although Shawn has butcher skills if he needs them. The only goods they sell are the artisan brooms they make and the clothing his wife spins from the wool they shave off the sheep. Not sure if they sell their herbs and vegetables. Honestly, I don’t see where Shawn gets the time to clean and build his attys. He also used to manage a vape shop and had a website called Controlled Coil. Check them out, they’re something else!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HavencroftFarm

Teehee, Idk why etsy uploaded in German! I do know that he speaks German, though.

3 Likes

Like I told @Wombatred26 the deeper I dig the more disturbed I get. Do we all think that our PET bottles are safe to use? Idk, you tell me. I’m the one with a screwed up thyroid.

https://www.plasticstoday.com/medical/bpa-alternatives-also-pose-health-risks-study-finds

Some promising news…
https://www.packagingdigest.com/food-beverage/best-new-food-and-beverage-packaging

3 Likes

They probably shop at Whole Foods.

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer I had a chance to get an answer from Shawn about farmers eating their own crops and he didn’t know either but he uses ag vinegar…carefully. If I were to guess, I’d say that commercial farmers probably use agricultural vinegar on their personal portion of the crops.

5 Likes

Thank you and I know what you mean.

5 Likes