Photos of your latest hobby work!

This should be posted under a thread called: Photos you can smell. And I don’t mean that in a bad way :grin: Love horses myself, but the last time I was on one, he caught scent of another horse “in season” about a mile away. That was one hell of a ride :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

@STR8V8PING huge difference ty so much …Im going to take some pics tmrw and see how it goes

6 Likes

Awesome. The raw gives you unlimited editing power too expecially on programs like photoshop

5 Likes

Gardenmaniac, I love to garden, all of it is Organic, zero pesticides or Monsanto

15 Likes

It’s definitely my way of life, riding is my job :wink:

6 Likes

I know exactly what you mean. I bet that ride was interesting! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

That’s absolutely gorgeous!

5 Likes

Through the windshield…

12 Likes

Shot from my last trip winter trip on my
Sony camera setup.

12 Likes

Really?! With a S21 Ultra?! The first pic… Bro… Sick!!

6 Likes

Been designing some 3d printed vape stuff

12 Likes

@STR8V8PING I was wondering if it would be possible to design the Squonk bottle frame for the Lost Vape Centaurus Squonk mod? If so what would something like that cost? I think there might be a good market for that as most sites that carry the replacement are almost always out of stock.

4 Likes

You mean like this. I dont have the mod so it may be a little difficult without being able to test fit it but i can try to print a few and send them to you

7 Likes

Yes exactly

5 Likes

Here are a couple of my latest edits from the weekend. One photo is from my Sony older 24mb and one is from the newer 62mb camera. Not sure if in internet form one could tell.

14 Likes

From today’s morning hike. Gotta love the PNW.
Shot on my Sony camera setup.

First photo’s story…

Favorite photo from today’s morning adventure in the PNW. (Pacific North West).

Shot on my Sony camera setup. Wake up time…4 am, outside temp…33 American degrees :rofl:…taken at the end of sunrise, 30 second exposure.

12 Likes

Last photo that I had to screen shot on the phone due to file size.

13 Likes

Ypu take beautiful shoys @Chrispdx. Keep sharing your passion brother. I enjoy every one.

Btw… What are we looking at in your last image?!

7 Likes

Lol. Just my hopes and dreams of a perfect sunrise at this spot. But also just playing with the long exposures to mess with the water.

But in all reality…the shot at the top was the very end of the sunrise and the last shot was the best color I could grab in the morning sunrise of the docks on the columbia river.

Thanks for the kind words as always. :heart:

7 Likes

Stunning. Them are some beautiful shots, my friend.

8 Likes