Photos of your latest hobby work!

@Chrispdx Those are spectacular shots. WOW !! Thanks for sharing them with us.

5 Likes

Thank so very much. Means a lot. And of course while taking the photos got the vape in hand or pocket and the Bailey pup by my side.

5 Likes

Made these for my mother and bro. Came out really good on the new 3d printer. Need to take better photos. Thise dont show off how vivid the color is.

11 Likes

First full color litho on the new 3d printer. Came out pretty good

10 Likes

that’s pretty cool!

4 Likes

It really is. Blows my mind. Iv printed lithos for years but only black and white. So nice to be able to print with cymk filaments and get full color

4 Likes

Not much of the pinks, purples, or reds from this sunrise. This morning was a short 600 ft elevation gain hike and first time at this spot this early in the morning.

Photo of Bailey was just before the hike down. She was super excited to leave.

8 Likes

“C’mon dad, let’s gooooo”

Great pics :green_heart:

4 Likes

Damn loving this printer. Printing in carbon fiber

9 Likes

Printed this light box for my bro. He loves wrestling. Quality is so good on this

8 Likes

My latest hobby is harvesting little green batteries! :grin:
This battery pack had a bad bms,

And yielded 10 good cells all at 3.63 volts,

9 Likes

Buncha 20Q’s, only 2000mah but they will work good in a flashlight.

Way back in the day i used to pull apart laptop cell packs, first cells i ran in a mech came from a laptop pack, after much testing of course. Mostly Panny NCR18650B 10A cells so i used some in flashlights, some in power banks and some in mods.

Fun stuff.

9 Likes

Hah yeah I got a bunch of free flashlights from LiionWholesale over the house. I’m gonna try some these 20Q’s in a 4 cell mod…

5 Likes

What is that going to be?

4 Likes

I make use of some of my old batts for my flashlights, too. So much better performance.

4 Likes

In a lot of the flashlights 20700 cells work too, i dont have any 21700’s but im sure they would work in some as well. ive got 4200Mah 20700’s in several torches including my main headlamp.

What manner of unholy beast is it? Ive got a three cell mod ive never used, it was given to me in a trade. Its a freaking tank.

4 Likes

If i tell you id have to kill you lol jk. It a side bracket for a carousel

4 Likes

Sounds like Hammer of God.

4 Likes

I found a 18450 or maybe it was a 500, to fit in a regular mini flashlight. I had to remove the AAA battery cage and it fit!

5 Likes

Heehee or maybe I should say YeeHaw! Your story reminds me of the time a group of us friends went up to Maine and decided to rent horses. It was just an amateur, leisurely walk through the woods and my horse, Victor, was more interested in stopping to chew leaves off the bushes. Well, something in one of those bushes spooked him and he reared up and went flying in a frantic gallop back to the stables with me hanging on for dear life. As soon as he reached the stables he stopped dead on a dime. Don’t ask what happened next, everyone said I was frozen on top of Victor.

7 Likes