Please help help

This really depends on the flavor …Since your New what I would suggest is to test them at the median pct thatbis recommended …

Every flavor has these suggestions

Percentages in recipes
Average mixing quantity: 4.3% (Median: 4%)
Minimum used quantity: 0%
Maximum used quantity: 60%

Single flavor recommendations: 170
Average quantity: 9.3% (Median: 6.0%)
Minimum used quantity:

Use the Single Flavor Median , this particular one is TPA Banana Cream

Either way …Thats not the problem though

It’s fine , but your mixing everything at 15pct and that percntage isnt going to work with every recipe or flavor …

If you find a Single flavor that you like Vape that until you get everything sorted …

Do me a favor and make sure your Flavor Stash is Public …After tmrw im off for 4 days so if you want I can try to help you and get a couple simple things mixed up

6 Likes

Yes sir I will make it public and would greatly appreciate the help.

4 Likes

I’m out of vg right now I have some coming in Monday but I guess if you dont mind just giving me some tips and ideas for a few recipes to make with the flavors I have that would be awesome.

4 Likes

Also your so right about the 15% I just made a single flavor at 10% and it tastes pretty good probably could do 8% and it would be fine. First thing I made that I can taste LOL

5 Likes

Ok just looked at your stash and there is definetly enough there to get you going …I seen one Flavor that is Dubble Apple ?? Is that double apple from Capella ??? If you could fix that it will be great ty…Ill get goijg on some suggestions later tonite or tmrw

4 Likes

I just used all the double apple I’m sorry but it was the flavor apprentice. I have like 12 new flavors on the way.

4 Likes

You are awesome man I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your help

6 Likes

He hears that a lot. Deserves it too.

5 Likes

Ty Brother :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

4 Likes

No problem …Ill do what i can to get you started…What are you using to Vape with ??? Pod , RDA , Sub ohm ???

3 Likes

Mike im gonna start with a coupke 2 to 4 flavor recipes , mix them and try them off the shake . I’ll add more through out the next couple days …You might want to add Sweetner if you like it

Mike’s Peaches and Cream

Cap Peach and Cream @ 5pct
FLV Nectarine @ 1 pct
FW Vanilla Ice Cream @ 1 pct

Reason im adding the Nectarine is to help boost the Peach in the Cap flavors and the FW VIC is gonna bolster the cream part …

6 Likes

I love the boost that nectarine gives to peach! It gives it that slightest hint of tang and a juicier feel. Just delicious!

5 Likes

Here’s my contribution to you, @Mike162:

Apple Candy (TPA) 4%
Fuji Apple (FA) 2%
Gummy Bear (LNW) 2%
Dragon Fruit (TPA) 1%

If you had a sweetener, I would suggest you add .5%-1.5% to that as well.

My recommendation is you pick up some Super Sweet from Capella. It’s one of the better sweeteners. Use it sparingly and only add it if you REALLY need it.

As with all sweeteners, in high concentrations and over time, it will gunk your coils. Most flavor concentrates already have sweeteners added.

If you add sweetener, add it slowly, like 0.1% at a time, until you’re happy with it.

Hope this helps. :blush:

4 Likes

I use the mesh v2 rda running a 0.16 on the rx300 from wizmec.

4 Likes

Now I just mix those with no nic shake then add nic shake again and it should be ready to vape?

5 Likes

I do have a sweetener so will add

4 Likes

Fabulous! That apple/gummy bear mix, being candy and fruit, is great to shake N vape. You may want to let it steep for 2-3 days but it ought to be fine, straight off the shake.

3 Likes

Ya…Try it out after shake …I would say it at about 3 days it would be ready , but Right away it should be descent…You can also add Sweetner , I personally dont use it

4 Likes

I get a new supply of VG delivered tomorrow and I will put together both recipes right away I’m super excited to try them and now I have a better idea of the way to think about recipes.

5 Likes

Fuji / Dragon / honeydew

FA Fuji Apple @ 3pct
TPA Dragonfruit @1pct
TPA honeydew @ 1pct

Bloody Creamsicle

FW Blood Orange @ 4pct
FW Vanilla Ice cream @ 2pct
Sweetner @ .25 pct

4 Likes