Please help help

There is one vape juice that is my favorite of all time that I really want to try and replicate its. Pachamama Fuji Apple Strawberry Nectarine

4 Likes

With what you have I would go

Fuji @ 2
Nectarine @1
Strawberry Kiwi @3
Sweetner @ .5

The flavors that say MFS are they eliquid ??? Or actual concentrates

3 Likes

The sweetener I have is sweetness form flavorah

5 Likes

Concentrates from my freedom smokes

5 Likes

:open_mouth: that looks good, too!

When thinking of recipes, decide on your primary flavor(s). The one(s) you want to stand out on top. Depending on the strength of the concentrate, start with a median amount of that flavor.

Then figure out what ā€œsupportingā€ flavors youā€™d like to add. Again, taking into consideration the strength of the concentrate, go with about 1/2-1/8 of the median for that depending, also, on how many ā€œsupportingā€ flavors youā€™re adding.

If youā€™re still needing a ā€œpunchā€ or ā€œboostā€ to accent a particular flavorā€¦to ā€œbring it forwardā€ if you willā€¦ Ask around or figure out what helps punch up that flavor.

There are all kinds of threads discussing the supporting or ā€œboostā€ characteristics of certain flavors.

For example:
Citrus flavors are great for boosting apple flavors.

Dragon fruit is amazing with strawberry but it also gives a juicy punch to apple.

Tangerine assists with peach and apricot.

SOMETIMES not always a TOUCH of sweetener can bring the flavor forward in a mix that before you couldnā€™t taste ANYTHING in.

This isnā€™t gospel here. This is just MY experience and what Iā€™ve discovered through both research AND real world usage.

Take it with a grain of salt but always remember your taste is YOURS. What works for me may not work for you.

TL;DR:

just some suggestions for making your own recipes from scratch.

Happy mixing! Sorry for the wall-o-textā€¦:neutral_face:

6 Likes

Thank you very much your help is much appreciated

5 Likes

Absolutely! Iā€™ve only been on here for about 7 months but Iā€™ve learned SO much from folks on here.

Both lurking in the background and asking directly, there is so very much info out there. Itā€™s just a matter of finding the right question/answer.

6 Likes

Great Adviceā€¦Mike also be careful what flavors you buy , just bc they sound good doesnt mean they areā€¦

8 Likes

Any suggestions on where to get flavors? I have been shopping at my freedom smokes, bullcity and liquid nicotine whole sale

5 Likes

I shop at Bull city flavors and River supply , I am unsure abiut the othe other two companies bc I donā€™t know what flavora they are rebottlingā€¦Stick to the Known flavor houses

Flavour Art
flavor west
TPA
Wonder flavours
Vape train Australia
Molinberry
Flavorah
Capella

There are a couple more , and if you stick to the flavors we all know well helping you will be easier as wellā€¦There are Other companies like Liquid Barn , Purilium , and River Supply brand and they have great flavorsā€¦VSO flavors is an up and coming line you should check out . There is another company that I adore but wont recommend until you get some developement experiance

5 Likes

Question is TPA the flavor apprentice?

5 Likes

Yesā€¦sorry

4 Likes

Iā€™ve had great luck with bull city and heartlandvapes as well.

4 Likes

I just ordered 25 new flavors from river supply and I might have to just go by there and check it out because it just happens to be in Georgia where I live.

5 Likes

Never mind I was wrong itā€™s in California were I used to live LOL

5 Likes

And I will add all of them to my flavor stash as soon as I get them.

5 Likes

I have been making 60mil bottles at a time. Iā€™m going to start making like 10mils at a time just to test out things because I have like 600mils of juice Iā€™m going to have to throw away now.

6 Likes

Yesā€¦10 to 15 mls is a grwat place to start , eventually you will get to a point where everytjing you make is at minimum good enough to finish ā€¦

3 Likes

Like a lot before. But my question would be you using scales or volume? Me my mixes normally 70VG% 30PG% flavours normally between 10% - 18% total and 7MG Nic. If itā€™s a fruity one donā€™t really donā€™t need steeping straight away with a good shake. Bakery flavours do need more time 5-7 days before full flavour kicks in.

3 Likes

I will test new recipes/ flavour at 10% then try over a few days and tweak from there. I recon the lab stirrers would work more than the temperature. Canā€™t really see how heating makes much of a difference. a good mix is more important. My 2 cents anyways.

3 Likes