Please help me track down a flavor or replace it

I have grown extremely fond of TFW Key Lime Pie. Unfortunately i didnt realize how much i liked it until Wizard Labs went under, so i couldnt stock up. Does anyone here either know where i can still find some, or know how i can replicate it? I’ve recently purchased almost every key lime and key lime pie flavoring on the market but they’re nowhere close to what TFW tastes like. I would very greatly appreciate any advice or if someone has some they’d be willing to share with me.

11 Likes

Its not a rebottled like TPA

4 Likes

@Drslothington Welcome to the forums. Do you by chance have a picture of the flavor in question?!

5 Likes

TFW @fidalgo_vapes, @Drslothington ??

6 Likes

?The Flavor Wizard - produced by wizard labs?

5 Likes

Yes this is correct. The Flavor Wizard.

5 Likes

@D.Sims

4 Likes

Thanks brother. Give these cats a bit… Someone is know for sniffing out strange- and unusual vaping products from around the globe!! :metal::metal:

@SessionDrummer

3 Likes

If you can get real flavors key lime pie you wont look back it needs a little and i mean a little help. It needs 3-4 weeks to steep but it makes a really fing good vape

5 Likes

The TFW flavor was my favorite because the “pie” aspect (the crust, the cream, etc) was very very subtle and in the background, but the primary flavor is just a very tangy creamy key lime. It was great. All the other ones ive tried just dont have that tanginess. I havent tried Real Flavors though ill give it a shot as well.

4 Likes

@Drslothington Welcome to our community. I have no suggestions on your quest, but folks here are darned knowledgeable and might be able offer additional suggestions. Cloning a favorite commercial juice is one of the hardest things to do. Hope you find a way to mix one that is very close and satisfies your taste buds.

4 Likes

@Cary1 well it may be even harder because it’s a flavoring rather than a complete commercial juice. I appreciate the welcome!

5 Likes

From what i have researched TFW were more like one shots ??? Similar to Gremberry Flaves ?

8 Likes

Good sleuthing, fiddy. If you’re right and I have a feeling you are, he’s going to have to start from scratch and create his own key lime pie.

6 Likes

I’ve never actually tried to replicate a flavor before, but I have a decent flavor stash and I do still have the better part of a 30ml bottle of this for comparison. I could try :woman_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

​​Welcome and glad you joined.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums. Boy they really dont give one a lot to work with here:

Key Lime Pie Flavor
Key lime and lemon tart fusion topped with a meringue frosting.

Recommended Percent: 19%

But now you know it is two profiles combined. Maybe start with LMP FW or LMP CAP, find the right Key Lime, its going to be mainstream favor, and the right graham cracker, again its likely a mainstream flavor, and yer all set! hehe.

Also, i went through the waybackmachine and there is a bit of a gap from Oct 2017 to Jan 2018. This is when these came about as there is no mention on the site prior to Jan 2018, any flavor that came out after this can be eliminated.

Thats all the help i can offer.

9 Likes

Yeah the key lime hits you right away with the RF SC And literally you dont need much. Here is mine i threw together.

8 Likes

@NeonKoala im curious to hear what you think since you actually have the flavor im talking about.

I ordered the Real Flavors variants that were suggested to me by others and they are closer than other KLP flavoring, but not there. What do you think?

6 Likes

Key Lime Pie has veen a white whale of mine …I have even mixed other peoples and they all fall short .

I might be being a bit to anal about the layering. Maybe its time to try a V95

4 Likes