Please help with Aromamizer Supreme v3

Around 60 watts, depending on my juice. I’m vaping Vapetasia Killer Kustard Lemon right now at 61 watts. Perfect flavor.

4 Likes

Is your cotton too tight though the coils? I get muted flavor if I wick too fast and don’t pay attention. You don’t need much cotton in the wells either. I thin mine a lot and just have the tails laying loosely in the wells.

4 Likes

I know the Supreme V3 is capable of really good flavor.

The Ragnar can be hit or miss depending on the many variables of the build.

If you can’t get along with the Plus, you can’t be helped. <sarc> :wink:

4 Likes

I use Muji, coils are 3 mm, i cut a 1/4 pad per coil

4 Likes

:raised_hands: THIS!! Lol I get flavor for days on all my Steam Craves!

6 Likes

Did you ever try single coil deck with plus v2?

2 Likes

HAve you ever tried single coil deck in plus v2

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve tried a single coil on that one.

1 Like

I have tried all the decks and the postless and mesh are the 2 I’ve had the best experience with. Supreme, the plus and the Ragnar.

5 Likes

On the Plus V1 I’ve had single coil results varying from amazing to not so good and everything in between.

4 Likes

Do you remember coil positioning

3 Likes

what airflow do you use? Did you flip it?

2 Likes

what airflow do you use? Did you flip it? on the single deck when you build the v3?

3 Likes

the airflow that I usually used

3 Likes

@d00mhammers Sorry, no I don’t remember.

2 Likes

Did you get this figured out. It’s a really nice RDTA. I hope you find your niche with it. I’ve been thinking about it and wondering if your wicking is too tight. Make sure you’re thinning the tails and making sure they are just laying loosely in the wells.

3 Likes

I’ll try it!

2 Likes

I’m still trying to. I’m gonan give it another shot today… I’m gonna thick wicks greatly, that kinda worked last time i got any flavor from it

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer I guess I finally made single coil work. My coils and positioning were fine from what I figured. I think what helped was the mentality that less is more when it comes to weaving this. I used very light wick and thinned the legs considerably, making them super loose in wells. I guess the problem before was wicking, as this atty doesn’t seem to like cotton, so with very thin legs that barely cover ports, it performed and wicked greatly. I guess I will use juice flow control to counter any possible leaking. I think these are my 2 cents on the matter after struggling with this atty.

5 Likes

I’m so happy to hear this!! :partying_face:

4 Likes