Please, I need Chocolate vape suggestion

definitely Bergamot
maybe Marshmallow instead of cream

1 Like

Since this thread is live again, I have a milk chocolate I’d like to share. This was created from a base I use in other recipes, but I love vaping this in as a standalone.

Normally I don’t use creams at this high of a %. But Dark Chocolate is a powerful flavor and this much cream is needed to turn this into milk chocolate.

(DIY) Milk Chocolate

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 3
Dark Chocolate (MF) 1
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.5

Flavor total: 5.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

INW has a Cognac flavoring as well !

1 Like

Yeppers! And it’s potent stuff! :scream: Good, but strong!

The Sabra sounds good @BoDarc; maybe a little FA Cocoa in this mix will prove useful! :grinning: And I can see a combo of the INW Cognac and Brandy working together.

1 Like

@Kinnikinnick sounds exciting! The INW Cognac I would expect to be a bit oakey but with cocoa and orange? This could be a great vape, so like…

Cognac (INW) 1%
Brandy (FA) 1.5%
Cocoa (FA) 1.5%
Orange (FA) 2.5%
Mandarin Orange (FA) 1.5%
Bergamot (FA) 1.5%
Marshmallow (TFA) 1%
Vodka 1%

2 Likes

You got it man! :grinning: Now I just need to get the bergamot!

There’s always one more concentrate you need in your stash! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You might even go lower with the INW cognac at first! :scream: It can take over the mix in a big hurry. You can always add a drop or two later if needed. I see the Brandy as needing to be up front and center. :grinning:

1 Like

This one turned out delicious for me, it’s a choc doughnut really, but tasty and moreish

Trá Mór

Ingredient %
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 6
Double Chocolate (CAP) 1
joy 1
Marshmallow(FA) 1
Sugar Cookie v2 (CAP) 2
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (FW) 3
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3

Flavor total: 17%

2 Likes

Hmm me likey. Ordering some double chocolate …2-3 weeks? or more?

Ass with any cakey/custardy mix the longer the better. But it’s great after 2 weeks. I have some 2 months old and it’s so smooth

A few drops of peppermint!

I made this like 6 days ago but vaping it tonight and it’s really good. I think it could use to be sweeter - in fact there’s room I think to be a LOT sweeter depending on taste. But for me it’s plenty sweet as is. Let me know if you try it what you think. Still private at this point.

Chocononna (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Acytal pyrazine 5% - TFA 0.3
Bavarian Cream (LA) 1.5
Butter (CAP) 0.5
Butter Cream (CAP) 1.2
Chocolate (FA) 0.5
Chocolate Deutsch (Flavorah) 1
Nonna's Cake (FA) 2.5

Flavor total: 7.5%

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure I could get into some Chocolate vapage. Thanks for all the good flavors to start. This looks good …I’m tasting it with my brain right now. You think a week is enough?

2 Likes

You say your letting it steep in the ol brain? I like that.

2 Likes

I love peppermint. I love those Brachs hard candy blue peppermints. I’ve recently been getting a Vape Shop brewed peppermint that is spot on (like Brach’s candies) and strong. Good for driving and I get the higher nic and dilute it with my own VG to stretch it out because it’s super minty and I think 50/50 PG VG. I was thinking how good it would be with Chocolate (thanks @Phill!) I already have some chocolates in my Wishlist from this thread (bumped!).

What would be a good chocolate to make like a Peppermint Patty vape (dark chocolate?)

1 Like

I really love Flavorah’s Creme de Menthe. That mixed with some RF Shamrock Shake would be the ultimate for me I think. Creme de Menthe tastes just like a peppermint patty IMO, but you could add some FA Cocoa and/or Chocolate to boost the chocolate flavor.

2 Likes

I know it’s expensive, but IMHO it’s well worth the price for a real dark chocolate taste @.4 to 1%… Dark Chocolate (MF).

3 Likes

More of a pure candy flavor?

Worth the price if it’s near the best out there., $22.00 / 15ml. , One of these day’s, when I break the piggy bank, I may take the plunge.
Checked out ECX and not available, however listed at MF.

Reading good reports on FLV CHOCOLATE DEUTSCH (Flavorah), more of a cake though.
re; Check cookies

There is a pretty good chocolate milk recipe from DIY or DIE that I like. I think it’s called “Golden Ticket.” The chocolate flavor is TPA Double Chocolate Clear

have you tried the bronuts recipe its actually pretty good its a chocalate donut recipe