Please, I need Chocolate vape suggestion

I’m going to have to try that because if it’s anything as good as ENYAWREKLAW’s Funfetti - dang! Love that stuff.

Yes, I use the MF Dark Chocolate. I wouldn’t say it’s A plus. To get a good chocolate vape, I must add to it. Mostly adding Boston Cream Pie weak [20%] by Capella.
Also add some Chocolate [%] by FA. Heat seems to steep MF well and it takes a lot of time. Usually vape at 2%. Got some Chocolate Glazed Donut [%] by Capella 60ml just this week. Tried it after a soak ad a roll I’m my tumbler and don’t prefer the flavor of it much. Eventually I will find something to add to it to make the flavor one that I like. I’m a chocoholic and very picky. Love GooGo Clusters I’m the dag ad eat them daily.
PS ordered a keydoard. waitimg for it to arrive soom I hope.
Also… got a mew tamk dy SMOK similar to am Aromamizer.
PET Empty Square Dropper Bottle for E-liquids (5-Pack / 10ml)
Item# 2317300 $1.80 USD 10 $18.00 USD
Authentic Smoktech SMOK Replacement TF-RDTA S2 Deck
Item# 4665700 $6.64 USD 1 $6.64 USD
Authentic SmokTech SMOK TF-RDTA Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer
Item# 4665801

All inclusive list of my order at Fasttech. Had to go there only place with square Bottles I like.

1. 2317300 PET Empty Square Dropper Bottle for E-liquids (5-Pack / 10ml) 10
  2. 4665700 Authentic Smoktech SMOK Replacement TF-RDTA S2 Deck 1
  3. 4665801 Authentic SmokTech SMOK TF-RDTA Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer 1
  4. 4863401 Authentic Hcigar 8-in-1 FeCr Alloy Pre-Coiled Resistance Wire for RBA Atomizers (8 Specs) 1
  5. 4914700 Resin + Stainless Steel Hybrid 510 Drip Tip 1
  6. 4915702 Acrylic + Silicone Hybrid 510 Drip Tip 1
  7. 4992201 Ceramic Resistance Heating Wire for E-Cigarettes (10-Pack) 1
  8. 1582104 Acrylic Cosmetic Organizer 1
  9. 4641202 POM 510 Drip Tip + Stainless Steel Adapter Set
2 Likes

I haven’t tried it solo, but in mixes… I haven’t had a chocolate that even compare to MF Dark Chocolates natural chocolate taste. IMO it’s more of a bakery chocolate, not the off the shelf ready to eat candy bar type. It’s definitely better as a mixer.

Rule #1 with MF is… use no heat and at 2% I can imagine it not tasting good.

You only need .4%-.8% in mixes to take it from a secondary flavor to a topnote.

I made a milk chocolate @ 1% MF DC and I needed 4.5% creams to calm it down.

1 Like

its a very simple mix and its a shake and vape im not a fan of chocalate but my fiance goes through at least 60ml a week while switching to others during the week i suggest adding the bavarian cream to the mix he gives you that as an additional option

1 Like