Please, I need Chocolate vape suggestion

Ok, I finally got good Blueberry Cheesecake. Now I’m craving a nice Chocolate or Chocolate/Coffee recipe. I have tried throwing a few things together in a tank about 4 times and the last time I had to dump it. It was the worst thing I ever tasted out of a mod/vaporizer. [ By the way, I am determined to call Vaporizers something BETTER]. We need a better, more pleasant name - don’t you think? Something that doesn’t sound like a medical device or something weird. When I misplace one of my misters around the house, I usually say to my husband “I lost my cigarette” or my smoking device. I won’t say vaporizer. I’m going to start calling it a ‘mister’. That way, I can call them Mr. S and Mr. P, ect. Lol. Loosing my mind. XO, XO. If you have any suggestions on a good Choc/Coffee vape recipe, let me know. I WILL pull out my flavors and mix it in a bottle, I promise. Joya

1 Like

My sister calls hers a vapor stick. Of course, that only works cuz she uses eGo batteries so it looks more like a stick. You could call it a vapor box? LOL I don’t know. I don’t really like vaporizer or e-cigarette…I usually just call it Thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for chocolate, good luck with that unicorn. There’s a couple threads you could run through and see if anything strikes your fancy. I will tell you TPA chocolate and double chocolate (dark) are junk IMO. Cap’s double chocolate and chocolate coconut almond have done much better for me. Some have had a lot of success with FA Cocoa and Chocolate and Inawera Chocolate. @Ringling says Nicotine Labs (Vapor Shots/Flavor Envy) has the best Mocha. For Coffee, FA Dark Bean (Coffee Espresso) is the only thing I’ve tried so far that I actually can stand, but a little goes a very long way with it.

1 Like

Around my household, we refer to it as a dart gun

I call mine my puffer, LOL. I havent had any luck with coffee or chocolate. I did make a couple of decent cappucinos, a standalone with FA Cappucino @ 12% and another. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/192058/Stacy%27s+Cup+of+Joe

Hey Joya I feel the same way. I hate saying where’s my ecig or vape pen.

As far as coffees and chocolate juices go I have a few I like. Maybe you’ll enjoy them too.

Kona cream

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1ryd

Fat kid 2.0

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1beK

Java jive

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/Wp3

I am currently working on a pb chocolate recipe.

1 Like

LOL … Love the name!

3 Likes

Fat kids love chocolate ! I know I was one lol ! It’s a cake like brownie chocolate upon more chocolate. The recipe has like 4 or 5 chocolates. I had an original version but added another chocolate.

2 Likes

Chocolate is a tuff one to get right. Over on ECF there is a member Bills Magic Vapor. I borrowed his Chocolate Cake recipe because at the time it’s the only one I had the ingredients for. It’s pretty darn good. He has a blog with several recipes for chocolates and each one his pretty high percentage-wise as far as total flavor. Maybe that’s a key to good chocolate mixes. I actually just tried this again this weekend. I do like it. Good luck.

2 Likes

You might want to check out the recipe on here called night shift. There’s a few different versions of it. I had to modify the recipe a little bit because I didn’t have the same flavors as the original recipe. The one I made tasted like coffee and chocolate donuts. All the people that I’ve let try it love it and always ask for more lol.

1 Like

Vista Vapors has a nice Arctic Chocolate concentrate flavor. Similar to an Andes Mint. I just mixed the flavoring with a little bavarian cream, espresso and a touch of caramel. I’m hoping it comes out well.

1 Like

I started calling my ECig, my Vape. Short, and to the point! Where’s my Vape? Where did I set down my Vape? Etc, Ect…Works for me !!

3 Likes

After 30 years of smoking I still call it my Smoke, it’s a hard habit to break. :frowning:

I like Vape better and will have to try and start calling it my Vape …
… Smoke Break :frowning: Vape Break :smile:

2 Likes

Yes, after 47 years of smoking I too did the same thing for quite a while. Called it my Smoke. Finally broke the habit. It helped that I could not tell customers “Where’s my Smoke”. That would go over real well, eh…

2 Likes

Must admit, I call it my pipe. But I do say, need a quick vape outside when I’m around people at the theatre.

1 Like

I like that one… “My Pipe”. I’m going to give that term a try and see how it fits. I don’t see anything wrong with calling it my pipe except that is related to tobacco. People really need to separate vaping from tobacco products. There’s all kinds of pipes though. PS… Sorry I’ve been away for several days and haven’t responded except to a recipe request. (Saw that as urgent). I mixed up several recipes from the site on Sunday. I will post a list of those and after they steep 2 weeks I’ll try them out and post my ratings and comments. I did cheat and do a water bath on a few and they were great. Looper Esque, Milk n Honey, Black Forest Cake, CHOCorange. All very good so far. I’m vaping my Carmel Apple Mix with a little Absinth in it = Good combo.
Another thought on my mind…
I’m not going to make recipes from scratch ever. But if I alter someone’s recipe I will message them and perhaps they might like to try my altered version and make it into a posted recipe. What do you think?

1 Like

I’m going to try that one. Looks good — Simple and sweet and I have all those vendor ingredients. Thanks so much SthrnMixer and everyone. Off to look at the rest of you guys suggestions. The Black Forest Cake I made is ahhh not “The One”. I need a favorite Chocolate ejuice.

I’m working on a Grand Marnier; orange and cognac with maybe a hint of cocoa in there as well! Great after dinner vape!

1 Like

I do like cognac. Put some in my carmel apple mix the other day. I’ll try it with orange in my dripper… and put a touch of chocolate and see what’s good.

1 Like

I’m about to order some flavors what do I need to get?! I’d love that recipe! Ever have an Israeli liquor called Sabra?

1 Like

Somehow this one got away from me! :pensive: I never got around to making that recipe.

You now have a mission! :grinning:

I probably have everything I need to make it in my stash, but I’ve been so consumed with tobacco mixes for the past 9 months, the idea left my head. I’ll have to give this a go now that it’s back in view.

FA Orange
FA mandarin orange
INW Brandy
FA Vienna cream
Perhaps some Bergamot (which I am missing)

Sounds like a good start to me; what say you? :thinking:

1 Like