Please need some help

Hi I’m working on a fruit custard for a while now I’ve just ordered Flapper Pie(WF) - Super Concentrate I’m trying to get it more of a eggie custard was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction please many thanks

6 Likes

@Englishguy Ive used Flapper Pie a bit now, and although it’s great, it leans towards a Lemon Meringue Pie to my tastes. You could either replace it with a heavier, eggier custard, OR, you could try to push it that way. I don’t know how much egg you want, CAP’s VC would be a mid egg push, and an INW Custard would be a heavier egg push IMO.

8 Likes

Thank you ill buy INW Custard next order as cap and tfa always pick up a pepper taste with anything with there vanilla in

6 Likes

INW Custard is for sure a must have and I like to mix it with FA Custard Premium for that eggy taste.

9 Likes

@Dan_the_Man Two weeks ago favourart uk sent me premium custard they warned me it is from there food range not there vape range but the smell is out of this world ill defo be getting INW custard. This custard I’m trying to master stems for when I asked you about a fruit custard still haven’t mastered it but that’s what i like about diy the fun on the journey yeah i used to get frustrated but then i thought its only e-liquid and i need to not stress over it because that takes the fun out of mixing i look at you as my mentor and I’d like to say a big thank you. You made me see sense and see the big picture when I didn’t want listen to anybody and the back chat I’d give back. I thought they where criticising me when they was only trying to help me biggest lesson I learnt is listening and i have you to thank for that Dan the man

11 Likes

I’m just glad I’ve been accepted in the ELR family😁

5 Likes

Dang it I still need custard premium fa in my life.

5 Likes

When i placed a order i emailed flavourArt before and asked them about as i couldn’t find it they then told me its on there other site food flavouring but as i use the a lot they gave me it as a free gift with my order trust me you need to get it its the best custard I’ve tried to date

5 Likes

+1 for FA premium custard and INW custard
My personal favorite is FLV’s custard but that’s just because I’m not a fan of those artificial eggs :crazy_face:

8 Likes

You said it @anon28032772… I got my big 4oz bottle of FLV Custard…
Tastes just like my mama handed over the family recipe <3 :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you everyone i take all your expert skills on bored

3 Likes

Big fan of Vape Train’s Crème Brûlée :kissing_heart: To me, is has a slight eggy custard flavor with a burnt caramel overtone. It’s a great additive for tobacco and such.

5 Likes

Now I’m curious. What are the differences besides vanilla between FLV’s Vanilla Custard (have) and regular Custard (don’t have, but maybe should)?

4 Likes

FLV Custard is like home made stove top custard… this one is a touch thinner

FLV Vanilla Custard is more restaurant style… 5 star restaurant with the vanilla and a slight eggy… this is thicker…

When I first tried the plain custard… I had to call and tell them, it was the first time I have had custard since my mom died… massive heart attack. reminded me so much of her and the family recipe… tastes (and still does) like she cooked it. Brought tears to my eyes that first time… Now when I mix it… yeps I still think of my mom and how proud she would have been.

5 Likes

Thanx. I’ve never tried stove top custard so I’ll have to order some and do a comparison. I’ve had stove top stuffing but I imagine it’s quite a bit different.

4 Likes

@Englishguy I am glad I can be there for you my friend. Perhaps you can DM me and we can work on it together.

I’ll have to give that a go.

4 Likes

That sounds like a plan Dan

3 Likes

I ordered the INW custard but not the FA custard Premium yet. Guess I’ll have to try it out since I’ve been reaching for the eggy in my custard. At this point I have all the custards except FA premium, and the new TFA II

4 Likes

Tfa 1 and v2 and cap i taste pepper same with there vanilla bean icecream LB icecream and FA icecream i don’t just trying to master my eggy custard before i add fruit to it 75%-80% custard and the fruit on the back note

4 Likes

INW custard is on its way should get tomorrow :tada:

4 Likes