Please need some help

I highly recomend you picking up FA custard Premium just ask flavour art uk for it as its on there food flavouring website

4 Likes

I’ve been looking at it, and then looking away, looking at… lol I guess I’ll pick it up because I’ll keep thinking about it until I do. I mean I just dropped cash for tobacco and I hate tobacco flavors LOL

4 Likes

Really stay away from tobaccos

3 Likes

Not for me hon, my sister DEMANDS it and she’s a bossy little thing LOL

4 Likes

Lol what tobacco do you mix

3 Likes

I’m waiting for it to show up in my mailbox. I went with FA because I know that company better but when it comes to tobacco the only ones I really ever used was Soho (I did/do have dark vapure, cowboy, eclipse, and something else that I can’t remember at the moment. What I bought was Virginia, Burley, and something else that again I can’t remember LOL I’ll know when they hit the mailbox.

3 Likes

You really need to hook your sister up with some N.E.T.S I still have some samples left that I got from @50YearsOfCigars. I’ll send them along… :grin: As soon as I have an address to send them to.

5 Likes

Chefs sells it too (and I thought I saw it on a few other sites as well). You don’t have to split up any orders if you need other concentrates too.

4 Likes

I would heartily ! :sunglasses: However, from what I’ve been told and read quite often… some folks would have issues with the fact that it’s real tobacco in a liquid form. :unamused: This is makes me sad :confused:

5 Likes

Ya, I always thought that was strange. If I would have discovered NETS when I first started, I would have been in heaven. I thought flavors were weird and loved tobacco liquid but when I ran out of the stuff that came with my mod and tank I couldn’t find any that tasted like the one I had so I was forced to go-to flavors. Oh Oh, maybe I should put this in your cautionary tales thread… :thinking:

4 Likes

So they do sorry my bad

4 Likes

Another issue with NET is… Ya gotta be a builder! Stock coils won’t cut the mustard, with regards to NET. A person, at least, has to know how to change out a coil and wick on an RDA. For you and me, it’s simple. For others it’s VooDoo! :flushed:

5 Likes

Oh, see I did not know that. Ok, learn something new everyday.

3 Likes

yeah it took me 20 minutes to teach her how to change a stock coil LOL

2 Likes

Join the club! Me too :sweat_smile:

Maybe an individual could use NET, from say a vendor like Black Note, with stock coils and have some success at keeping the coil going for 15 or 20ml. Otherwise, most NET on the market (using the same process as I), will gunk up a stock coil in 2 or 3ml. Those coils ain’t cheap these days from what I hear. :smirk: Thus, the need to be able to replace the wick on a regular basis.

4 Likes