Poll - ELR Forum PREFERRED DIY FLAVORINGS SUPPLIERS

World market, from China sell good flavour for cheap. I like them

I use flavorings regularly from at least 3 of these companies, sometimes I’ll even try one or so from another, but I try to always go to Bull City Vapor as I can get most of the flavors from most of the companies on this list right there. One stop shopping and shipping.

2 Likes

Just vap 247 a UK supplier, very good prices and good mix of flavours.

Hmm. I don’t see EcigExpress.

I think this was more for flavor manufacturers than suppliers. :wink: You should get a Vendor thread so you can post when you guys have great deals or sales going on! We need more DIY suppliers. We have a lot of hardware suppliers that post, but very little ‘wetware’ suppliers. :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

I guess I saw RTS and assumed it was inclusive. We also have our own brand - FE

4 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tobacco Express ~ ecigExpress Figured it was high time to resurrect that post. :wink:

everything “custard” that I’ve tried did not impress. Though the word alone sounds delicious it’s just not the vape for me. Too “Peppery” or something.

I have had some success since that post with using vanilla custard from Cap. I’ve found I don’t like it at a very high % and it has to steep for at least a month before it is really good. I made a coconut custard pie that is one of my go-tos for favorite flavors.

1 Like

I know there’s a few flavors In my arsinal that I absolutly love from DIY Flavorshack, not that I really mind but… is there any reason why they didn’t make the list?

I just don’t think the list contributors had tried them? :slight_smile: Maybe if you can offer some insights?

1 Like

Maybe we should erase all votes and start over. Capella? Really? Come on guys! :smiley:

3 Likes

I would agree. New year, new flavors. New votes.

1 Like

Flavour Art, all the way, is IMO the best. Highly concentrated, and real life flavors. Makes it for a better high VG liquid. Occasionally, I do use CAP, and TFA.

2 Likes

LA for cheesecakes and marshmallow

1 Like

I didn’t know that was an ECX brand! The lemon is great btw

What does everyone think of the real flavor flavors? I just ordered about $100 of the 30ml bottles without asking your opinions?

They are typically on point from what i have heard and the few i have, the VG base makes them seem a bit weak imo tho, have to use higher % than i want, meaning ill run out of it quicker :frowning:
@Walt_RealFlavors made mention of some super concentrates in the works and they also have sone new PDO based flavoring now, i havent had the opportunity yet to try them tho.

1 Like

Thanks friend, I figured that much since they are VG based the %s would have to be increased because of that.

1 Like