Popping my cherry ( ry4 double help )

Let me apologize for creating a new thread , i just wanted quick thoughts on if this will possibly work RY4double is new flave for me i havent SF test but i want to make something now YES I KNOW THERE ARE THREADS TO FIX MIXES ETC

@VapeyMama @ADKmac @woftam @juice_junkie_lover @Pro-vapes @ken_o_where @Amy2 @Cutlass92 @Mixologist @SthrnMixer

sorry i could only tag ten but everyones thought is appreciated

also thinking of replacing Sugar cookie with graham cracker FW

6 Likes

@Lolly @worm1 @Silhouette @Grubby @ozo @Pentine @CallMeTut @JoJo @daath @Alisa

4 Likes

I am in no way a fan of RY4 Double. I dont get much tobacco notes from it and it isnt a particularly good caramel.

Sorry i cant be more helpful.

5 Likes

that helps i do have a SF steeping , im not a fan of tobaccos but wanting to expand a bit

4 Likes

Sorry mate have not played with ry4 or vanilla mf if it helps everything else looks ok.

4 Likes

any thought helps

4 Likes

and i thought RY4 was a staple everyone had and liked lmao

4 Likes

Looks like that will be a good mix brother, fw Graham cracker would be delicious too I feel. RY4 dub isn’t horrible just not the best. Hands down u need to try hangsen. But being you’re not into tobaccos it’ll be a decent starting point. Nice looking recipe tho :ok_hand:t2:

6 Likes

thank you , would you switch to graham or keep the sugar cookie

4 Likes

I did get a sample bottle of about 2 ml with a purchase which really wasnt enough to do anything with and have never really felt the need for it (it may well be revisited one day)

4 Likes

it has a nice smell to it , but i dont go off smell do tou use any RY4 flaves

4 Likes

the Hangsen is on my long list

5 Likes

Mmm yeah that sounds good! I haven’t tried tpa ry4d so I can’t comment on that… But I’d totally do graham in mix like that.

5 Likes

i thought for sure you would have the double , damn it lol i really dod research and thought i was buying the most versatile RY4

4 Likes

1000000% this :point_up:

6 Likes

Also, try Purilum Sweet Tobacco!! Non-tobacco loving friends have liked it.

3 Likes

I’m not a Big tobacco fan, but, this works for me. It’s more of a Desert Vape. Several changes and 1 1/2 years I Vape this every day.http://tjek.nu/r/hwph

4 Likes

Its marked private :wink:

4 Likes

Do one of each, I think the graham might lend a nice layer to the RY4. Shit, try a blend with both too 1.5% each lol

4 Likes

Oops!

5 Likes