Popping my cherry ( ry4 double help )

Ooh that looks really good! Is the Vanilla for Pipe a tobacco flavor?

4 Likes

Mmm yes! Do that!

5 Likes

Itā€™s mild tobacco, but yes it is.

5 Likes

That might have to go on my wish list!

4 Likes

Sorry bro I donā€™t have that flavor, Iā€™m not a fan of tobacco vape.

3 Likes

I love the stuff in the mixes i have shared in other similar threads. I use cherries inw in a tobacco mix but havent used it w/ ry4d, sry ( and by that statement iam by no means refering it to being a 'baccy)

3 Likes

Hey,
I would try it first without the Cherry. Iā€™m just saying, itā€™s good, albeit slightly dry and astringent, so maybe focus on a Vanilla background first, then try a mix with the Cherry. Iā€™m sure it would be good, but if you start with simple non-fruit flavors first, it will certainly give you a better idea of how to work with it. The FW Graham is a great idea! Maybe in place of Cherry, just for the first run, use a Caramel, like FA or another Caramel that isnā€™t candy or buttery.

5 Likes

Sorry, but Iā€™m just starting out on tobaccos myself. I have a RY4 double recipe that should be ready to vape in a few days, but Iā€™m just fucking winging it. Anyone wanna take bets as to whether or not it will suck?

2 Likes

Repeat after me:

it wonā€™t fucking suck
it wonā€™t fucking suck

Positive thoughts bro. :wink:

3 Likes

Tried that. It went more like this:

It wonā€™t suck
It wonā€™t suck
Fuck
What the fuck was I vaping when I came up with this shit

2 Likes

They never suckā€¦some are just better than others!

3 Likes

Oooh no, this is not trueā€¦ :joy: Some really reeeally do suck!!

4 Likes

Unless you use FA Pumpkin. Which every year I vow never to do again.

3 Likes

ty for the advise i do have a mix with just Ry4 and one with Ry4 , vanilla mf and caramel mf , my understanding is the ry4d needs to steep so im trying a few different things , with my luck ill.hate the ry4d so all will be lost lol , as far as the listed recipe do you think the flaves will work well with the Ry4d ?

1 Like

This is a good recpie

4 Likes

I do, it looks good. I havenā€™t tried that Vanilla, but Iā€™m sure what you have going will work well together. Let me say this, I didnā€™t care for RY4 Double, at first. It came across dry, which was really weird to me, but after a day I really started to enjoy it. The first couple hits, youā€™ll probably be like ā€˜that tastes oddā€™ but just let yourself get past that, it takes a minute to really enjoy the flavors going on in it. But, the neat thing is, once you get used to it, itā€™s a pretty good guage of whether or not you will like any tobacco flavors, of course good tobaccos will offer all kinds of neat qualities. The HS Ry4 is definitely worth a go, even if you donā€™t quite like the RY4 Double.

2 Likes

Listen to @Silhouette about the HS RY4. The lady knows her RY4.

4 Likes

Look up and try the ā€œGoofyā€™s Juiceā€ by the greek guyā€¦ itā€™s in my daily rotation with Bust A Nut and RFSC Brownie/Smores.

Or one of the many ā€œBoss Reserveā€ clones.

I picked up 10mls of RY4 Double during the Halloween specials, and itā€™s already empty after 3 mixes.
BUT, now I gotta try the HS RY4.

2 Likes

Itā€™s just such a sexy flavor, my goodness. Iā€™m using it now :yum:. You just exhale it out and think ā€˜Damn, thatā€™s sexyā€™. Something about it, just lights up the pleasure centers in the brain, more than any other flavor Iā€™ve enjoyed, and I love lots of flavors. But, HS Ry4 users can probably agree, it just tastesā€¦ sexy. I wish I had a better describing word, but it is what it is.

4 Likes

Nope, that sums it up perfectly. :ok_hand:

4 Likes