POS spider

Heres’s a pic of the peiece of shit that bit me.

Been to the hospital twice, taking a ton of meds which include prednisone
antibiotics anti inflammatory, and more pain medicatioin I still feel like someone hit me on every going in my body with a hammer fingers toes, neck back knees and other assorted bendable pieces or the body. If my words turn out a little funny pleae excuse me

4 Likes

Making me itch just seeing it… Don’t you guys have guns out there?

1 Like

To shoot the spider or myself? At present it’s a toss up.

4 Likes

Gosh that’s an ugly spider…what kind is it ? I’m so sorry to hear this. Spider bites are horrible and yes a lot of pain neurologically and long term antibiotics.

4 Likes

Oh yuck… I’m usually cool with spiders (the ones we have up here are usually smaller than a pencil eraser and generally don’t bite though). But that mother f-er is disgusting!

2 Likes

You took the words right out of my mouth! :scream_cat:

I opt for the spider. Get well!

3 Likes

The spider!! :cry:

2 Likes

at least a week of meds then the Doc will go from there unles It’s killed me by then. Doc’s not too worried about it but he is the one feeling it.

as soon as I’m better I’m gonna get a drum of bug killer if it moves it’s gonna get shot.

3 Likes

Im assuming thats not the actual spider that bit you… looks like a big huntsman… What did you get bit by a recluse? If so man I feel just awful for you those are terrible bites.

2 Likes

Was it one of these?

1 Like

Very sorry to hear this. Wishing you the very best, and a speedy recovery!

2 Likes

Oh man, that’s terrible. Get well soon brother. What kind of spider is that? I just saw a “baby” version of something very similar to this last weekend. I personally don’t kill spiders, I just toss them outside, but I might have to make an exception after hearing what you’re going through.

1 Like

Sorry to hear what happened. Hope things take a turn for the better, soon!

1 Like

Brown Recluse spider, has a flesh necrotizing venom.

3 Likes

Oh one of the worst I hate those spiders creep me out.

4 Likes

Great thanks for the nightmares. :clap::sob:

5 Likes

Dude! I can’t click Like on any of these posts. Rest up brother!

3 Likes

We train spideys in Ozzy hehe Wish you a quick recovery

3 Likes

looking into it I would guess you were bitten by a black widow spider (tiny) and just saw the huge friggin spider… gettin’ some smoking wood outta the wood pile? Glad you went to the Doc!

3 Likes