Private Recipe Sneak Peek 2021

Enabler!!! Just ordered 30ml.

10 Likes

I forsee a rebottled brand … “Uno² Flavors”

9 Likes

Ooww… tht sounds like it fuckin hurts…, hope she get better soon… how’d the (JF) strawberry cheesecake turn out?

5 Likes

Not bad…Not good enough for me to make public yet…But good enough to make and vape lol

6 Likes

Ok…, has anybody tried the commercial juice ezduzit by rutheless vapor? The ol lady loves it…, smelling it & tasting it, I think I MIGHT know what’s in it…, so I wuz gonna give my thoughts a shot & mix what % I was thinking… all FA - (4% watermellon red summer, 2% strawberry red touch & 2% meringue… put it in the calculator & the reccomendations on % are a little different but not too far off from mine…wrs-3.75%, srt-3% & m-1%…, those sound ok…, but I’ve thought tht way could be lacking in the watermelon flavor by tht .25% & it being close in % on the strawberry don’t really know if tht is y the SB isnt tasted or if it Is used at a lower % & thts y it can’t be tasted much…, what do y’all think a/b it?

7 Likes

I rarely use the median pcts … Sometimes the number pops up that i was gonna use though so I run with it …The meringue can be used at 2 no problem …Your numbers are fine especially for just using the 3 flaves

8 Likes

Lmao…Im sorry but for a flaky pie crust its worth it

5 Likes

Thnx…I was thinking of taking a leap & trying the calls. way, but I had other thoughts about it…, so tyvm!

4 Likes

This is a late reply, but sorry to hear about your mom and her hip. For many of us, getting older sucks in some ways. Take care.

8 Likes

Thank you shes on the mend but she will never go upstairs again in our home which is a little sad becaise all but one room is upstairs so shes by herself on the lower floor

6 Likes

Glad she is on the mend and sorry about her being by herself on the lower level. My ex-wife has a similar issue with her current Mother in Law. She is in her late 80’s and struggles with stairs.

8 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes First attempt for the weekend with the low lime theory. Might have still gone a touch low, but I wouldn’t add much more. Very creamy but no base. See how it pans out…

8 Likes

You put the lime in the Coconut … Lol looks good I’ll work on mine this weekend

5 Likes

I was just putting together V2, not sure if this is how I will mix it…I wanted to try the new SSA Biscuit is part of the changes and that 1st version has no base. I tried it again this morning.

7 Likes

Ive been able to get a descent lime cream but once I add the crust the filling gets ruined but the crust and lime are ok …My biggest hurdle is nailing all three layers…Lime , Filling and Crust

7 Likes

Definitely gonna be the hardest part, I know when I’ve tried this profile before it always gave me grief.

7 Likes

Ya and ive tried other peoples and theybrun into the ssme thing same problem 2 out of 3 layers are good but the 3rd throws off recipe

6 Likes

That’s why your LMP is so good :drooling_face: :drooling_face: now just to do it with lime

5 Likes

Balance is a bitch sometimes. (often the hardest part)

Crust in particular has always been a royal PITA for me.

6 Likes

There is a fine line it amazes me how one recipe can take 1.5 pct of biscuit and be good but try it on a different recipe and its soggy bread lol

7 Likes