Private Recipe Sneak Peek 2021

If I can get this right and get the BlackBerry and lime layered separately ill be ecstatic.

No notes will mix this weekend

19 Likes

That looks like a great profile, :+1: I have tweaked it a little. Oh it does smell awesome.

I was playing around with cheesecake…

15 Likes

Go figure look what else I’m mixing …Yep SB Cheesecake , this is al JF figure id give it a whirl

12 Likes

Even funnier! That one was about to be strawberry and changed at the last minute and became a raspberry but nearly blackberry…I did a passion fruit one that was the bomb :drooling_face:

I only have 2 of those JF, used that Cheesecake (Graham Crust) a few times, not bad from memory

7 Likes

For those interested in doing so, don’t forget to use the thread tools and set the new thread to “Tracking”! :wink:

5 Likes

DId you mix it yet? Not bad so far the Custard II was a bit strong yesterday, but is starting to settle in.
The Blackberry is only just coming through, might need a boost on mine. Lime sits in the custard mainly.
Promising so far…

5 Likes

I havent yet …Moms hip popped out yesterday so shes in hospital . She lives with us and im in the process of moving her to the lower floor . In swapping my vape room to her room so I wont get to mix for a coupke days .

4 Likes

That’s gotta be really painful from what I’ve seen, wishing her a speedy recovery brother :hugs: Use the force my twin, I’ll do some Fiddy mixing :grinning: for the master of the universe. Fiddy Man :wink:

8 Likes

I can’t believe I don’t have the JF Cheesecake @fidalgo_vapes !!!

3 Likes

The VC and NY CC are fairly new…

4 Likes

Thank you brother

5 Likes

Heres one im mixing tonite…Ive wanted to have a sweet milk recipe with No dominate top note …Sweet and Thick hopefully

13 Likes

Looks sweet and tasty. I just ordered a bunch more flavors from River Supply to take advantage of their Valentine’s Day 25% off sale. Though I am a tobacco-menthol fellow, I am going to expand my palette a bit. Got some fruit, melon, creme flavors to play with.

7 Likes

I like the looks of your new recipe and will be interested to hear what your thoughts are on it when it’s ready.

5 Likes

Ill let you know for sure…Iooks a bit boring but it is what im going for… I think a couple changes will be made so give me a few days …

5 Likes

I need to refine this a bit … Not quite sweet enough and the Caramel is too subtle in the back ground . I am gonna make a couple changes and will let you know ty for your interest

5 Likes

Getting close on this one. First draft used Macaroon FLV to boost the Coconut, but it was too dark/heavy. MF seems to be the answer.

But, the crust! Needs help. I only used the Croissant as a place holder.

Classic CCP’s use a standard Flour crust like Pumpkin Pies use. No Graham.

Any suggestions for that?

9 Likes

One on One has a very good Pie Crust Flavor …usage 1 to 1.5 pct

6 Likes

Thanks, Fiddy! On my list.

4 Likes

BCF still has some but i think OOO is gonna start selling direcr only so when these other places run out they wont stock again …So if you want a 10ml saize to try I would grab from BCF

9 Likes