Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

Yes, Vanilla Cream Extra (WF) definitely has that rich full mouthfeel.
I enjoy it tremendously and highly recommend giving it a try :point_up:

4 Likes

This recipe is 16 days old and I’m tasting it tonight for the first time, pretty damn good for a v1. Squonking it with a wasp nano,2.5 id 5 wrap staple coil, 6x0.3/0.1 n80 wrapped in 36g SS316L at 35-40 watts. Will probably drop the creme brûlée for v2 as it is slightly overpowering the oak wood, might raise the oakwood instead too, either way I wanted a woody flavor with vanilla and creamy notes in the background, like walking into a log cabin where someone was vaping custard lol if ya got the flavors give it a spin.

8 Likes

Smokey Toasted Vanilla Custard… Sounds YUM!

3 Likes

Thank you! I feel like there is a lot of potential with combining toasted marshmallow, oakwood, and custard. idk why but I love putting oakwood in stuff, most the time it doesn’t work out though lol.

3 Likes

Maybe knocking this down to around .5-.75% will move this note to the back end of the vape.

4 Likes

Do you think 2% is too much? I usually use it below 1% as an accent, but I wanted it to be the star of this recipe. I will probably be mixing a couple different variations of this recipe once it gets to the 6-8 week mark and I finish testing it, I could definitely try one with it lower just to see.

3 Likes

I really like your mix profile… definitely out of the box. I’m no Oak Wood pro, but just viewing your recipe, you have some delicate flavors and the OW @ 2% may block some of the higher notes and might leave your mix a little flat. Also the 4% swirl may also drown or smother some of your softer flavors too. I’m sure you’ve heard the phrase “sometimes less is more”.

These are only suggestions if it don’t turn out like you want it to on your 1st batch.

4 Likes

That’s the main reason I post on this thread and the advice is appreciated. Vanilla swirl is a weird one for me, I seem to have trouble tasting it unless it’s mixed with fruits. Once this one is done steeping I’ll probably make 3-4 variations of it and see which one heads the direction I want to go lol and you have already given me two good ideas, thanks.

4 Likes

Being a Wrestling fan,

I decided to dedicate these recipes to the Legendary Moon Dog clan.

8 Likes

Nice, love wrestling myself. How about a
Braun “Get These Hands” Stro.
Wouldn’t mind vaping some Alexa Bliss lol

2 Likes

Thought I’d have a go at a blueberry muffin with an icing and cream blend on to top it off. The butterscotch is there to support the golden butter and to give the cake part of the recipe a more “well baked” feel. It may turn out shit after a few weeks tho. Not sure if the bilberry (FA) is the right blueberry for this, or if I should just go with flavor west for that more jam blueberry.

Blub Blub Blub : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2631591/Blub%20Blub%20Blub

0.60% Bilberry (FA)
3.50% Blueberry Muffin (Flavorah)
0.50% Butterscotch (Flavorah)
0.50% Frosting (Flavorah)
0.50% Golden Butter (CAP)
0.80% Pound Cake (Flavorah)
1.70% Whipped Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 8.10%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/p2CN

3 Likes

New experiment. Best tasting grape vape I’ve ever made and tried for that matter. Made max VG, added 1% distilled water for better flow to wicks and 2 drops white distilled vinegar per ounce. It’s smooth, not bitter, juicy and tastes like a mix of grape bubblegum, grape candy and a splash of grape juice.

4 Likes

Would be interested to know if this is close to dinner lady lemon tart cos its tastimg pretty good atm

5 Likes

looks good @Benoz !!

2 Likes

Its coming folks so get prepared !!
I figured by the time Christmas gets here, 12 days before Christmas, I will have all the bugs worked out and on the shelfs at your nearest Double Shot Dealer !!
also Working on a Xmas Cookie !!

3 Likes

WIP ( concept recipe ) this has not been mixed yet , any thoughts ??? i found a strwberry cream mimosa recipe on line and it looked good… The problem for me is that i dont drink any alcohol so using a flavor like morning mimosa could prove to be difficult…

5 Likes

Chachi Vapes (<<< click here to read the notes) usually have some pretty detailed notes and I have found a lot of his/her notes to be pretty accurate.

I don’t know if you’re shooting for a SB wine/champagne flavor, but I’d be concerned about how orange and SB plays together. I haven’t tried combining SB and orange myself or have I seen any popular recipes that combine the two.

It just seems like an odd combo and it’ll be a master work to pull it off… Good Luck!

EDITBesides the Morning Mimosa (Flavorah), it looks like a solid strawberries and cream mix… maybe try it with and without Morning Mimosa (Flavorah) and see which you like best.

3 Likes

thank you for chiming in … below is what inspired. the mix

• 12 Ounces Raspberries, Frozen
  • ½ Cup Strawberries, Frozen
  • 2 Tablespoons White Sugar, To Taste
  • 1 Cup Half and Half
  • ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
  • 1-2 Bottles Champagne (or 1-2 Liters of Soda like Ginger Ale, Sprite, or 7 Up)
  • Strawberries For Garnish, If Desired

Im only using 1/2 a percent of the morning mamosa hoping that the orange taste will be limited , instead of raspberry i just went for the strawberry just to see how it all comes together , i am very sensitive to alcohol taste and smell … i was going to use FLV cream or RFSC condensed milk but thought the cream whipped would blend bettter with the flavors … hopefully this makes sense lol ( i may try to add Red Raspberry by FLV) if this first mix fails lol

5 Likes

Please continue this one is getting a bit long

8 Likes