Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) 2020

I like your style bro.

6 Likes

I want to try this one again and reverse the Chocolate Mousse and Vanilla Pudding percentages. Or just ditch it and go for my favourite chocolate (MF).

But tasting it again tonight it’s not too far off and might not need major adjustments.

6 Likes

Deep fried root beer eh? When I get my next box in (half-assing it with the moving) i should have my FLV stuff. Be down to give it a crack.

I did a white chocolate root beer and put some mb creamy cake in there. Was a weird mixed tank concept my gf came up with. Actually wasn’t bad for the 2(I think) versions I made.

3 Likes

Hi, Fidalgo, i dont have the alphine.Is there another strawberry that i could possibly sub it with ?

3 Likes

Hey you…That would be tough but if. I were to adapt this recipe I would use the most natural Strawberry you have and push it a touch higher…I really think the combination of these flavors makes this recipe what it is . PM me you address and I’ll send you a one shot so you can taste the recipe in its original writing … I think you will want to buy the Alpine …I know it’s expensive but it goes a long way …let me know if I make you 5ml one shot it will make 150ml of liquid actually 147

6 Likes

Not Tested yet …I will mix today and use the " GC" . My GF will taste it , she has been my tester the last Month bc my taste has been absent …

5 Likes

I’m working on this, what do you think, any suggestions?

I think I have to lower the overall percentage …
Maybe 6.2% to 5% …
5 Likes

I never worry about over all pcts in a mix…I do start as low as possible and build up …i do think the Lime can go down a touch and maybe the bourbon unkess you want that bourbon upfront in the mix …Looks solid to me

4 Likes

Thanks fidalgo, I said to lower percentage, because I’m trying, and since I chain vaping, the taste overwhelms me a bit …

5 Likes

Rough Draft , mixing tonite

7 Likes

Day 5 on this. It’s the closest I’ve come to an authentic BNB. I might subtlety nudge a few things up next run, but very promising. Perfect amount of Butter.

9 Likes

Fairly boring …Not recreating the wheel here but I needed to play with the OOO BP ice cream

7 Likes

How does the bpic ooo compared to bpic purilum?

7 Likes

Just seen this so sorry for late reply , I do not have the Purilium and just got the OOO so i can’t compare…O actually didnt even test the OOO Single so this is the first thing ive done with it…How is the Purilium

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes let me know how that recipe turns out, looks delicious

@delltrapp I don’t know if you have the old version of PUR BPIC but the new one has changed. I went through the 15ml sample bottle of the PUR BPIC and myself and 2 friends loved it. Went back to order a big bottle and it was out of stock for a long time. Finally came back in stock and I bought a 4oz. That recipe was just not the same, all 3 of us were bummed and the PUR BPIC was the only change. RS sent me another bottle for free, was thinking maybe they sent the wrong flavor. Turned out the same, so bummed.

As far as OOO BPIC I like it better than the reformulated PUR but it wasn’t a direct replacement for the original so recipe torpedoed.

9 Likes

Will do, gonna run it thru the GC tmrw

6 Likes

It was a bit too diluted for me. 5% and just got a whiff of flavour from it.

@mjag when was the change happened? I bought it around 1.5 - 2 years ago, I think.

4 Likes

I went back and looked through my receipts. I purchased the initial 15ml of PUR BPIC on April 11, 2019, and I know shortly after, maybe a month I went looking to buy a 4oz but it was completely out of stock. It finally came back into stock in early August 2019, I placed my order for a 4oz on the 6th.

6 Likes

@daath i started a 2021 sneak peek can you link or close this one or continue this there …Whatever it is wr usually do Thank You

7 Likes

Brand new 2021 thread here: