Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) 2020

Continuing the discussion from Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part II:

5 Likes

Heres a start to the New year with two new mixes . They are both newly mixed tonite 1-1-2020…WIP i will come back after a week and if any of my WIPS have worked out in that time I’ll remove and make public

Update 1 -5- 2020
The balance with this recipe is very nice , lemon , custard and cake…I made this public today
So if you can mix it enjoy , time will only make this better …Recipe is Lemon Sponge Custard
http://tjek.nu/r/yd1W?token=adb943202360264

10 Likes

When you can’t get things to work out the way you want, throw the kitchen sink at it… ordered some new flavors and hoping this actually works out in a bottle the way I have it in my head

8 Likes

I don’t like coffee vapes LOL. When I think of Toffee it’s Skor or Heath candy bars. Okay, I do like ONE coffee and that’s OSDIY Lotta Latte but it doesn’t taste bitter like every other coffee flavor has to me.

2 Likes

That almost reads like a Whatchamacallit!

5 Likes

I’ve got the most perfumed sink of Northern Italy!! :joy:

4 Likes

I remember those! But I don’t recall the VTA Croissant in it.

7 Likes

I used to love that Candy Bar!!!

5 Likes

That croissant tastes like butter to me lol

4 Likes
8 Likes

Man I just have not found a place for that yet. I can’t get a good bead on where or how it belongs.

4 Likes

My first try with it…will let you know. I like to add a vanilla and cream to VIC so im hoping it works here

3 Likes

If Elvis were still alive, he’d be making a b-line to your house! :laughing:

4 Likes

I dont get it …Your talkimg about my cousin so fill me in

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that banana and chocolate was second only to banana and peanut butter (sandwich)… :wink:

5 Likes

Ahhh I see…thats funny , the things we remember right ? Lol

3 Likes

Thanks, please do. For me there’s some strange almost ‘sour cream’ sort of twang I don’t yet understand. Very curious to know if you get it too.

3 Likes

I plan on SFT all of WF but havent yet…Ill make this them first one , what pct did you try it at

2 Likes

1% up to 3.5%, which is probably far too high.

4 Likes

There so many different ways i want to approach this profile …I want a moist pound cake with sweet strawberries … I want to add so many things , this is V1 and i wont make this public until ive tried other variations

6 Likes