Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) 2020

Thick boy looks yummy yummy :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You didnā€™t come across as doubting my recipe being close, we are a good @fidalgo_vapes. I looked at the recipe that @SessionDrummer posted of the leaked blueberry jam monster recipe and I think the cereal 27 is way too high. Just the Strawberry Jam (OOO) is close to the original Strawberry Jam Monster except maybe the toast aspect of the original.

4 Likes

Straight off the scale delivered to you first ā€¦
Ok i have to admit ive made a bunch of Lemon Meringue Pies , Tarts , Cookies etc . I have a certain taste ive been trying to achieve this may be it . Time will be the judge of that

http://tjek.nu/r/z6zR?token=9e22c526d0093d2

6 Likes

Iā€™m only missing the mf but that looks really good my twin :rofl: I will mix up something without.
Again I have it in a basket with a few other mf, that damn shipping to Australia :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Thank you ā€¦This has been the first time in a while i have mixed something up. Just switch the MF with your favorite Natural lemon your max pct you would use it with ā€¦ I though about using lemon squares , I also think Maybe 1 pct of a custard wouldnt be horrible ā€¦Off the shake its very taste and im glad I pushed the biscuit to 1.5 bc its definetly a 3 layer mix Lemon , Meringue , Biscuit ā€¦Now for the steep

4 Likes

Next im going to try to make a Frooty cereal starting with the WF lemon orange asian candy ā€¦No cereal flaves

3 Likes

Oh Iā€™m getting the flavours out now that sounds even better. Iā€™ve been gonna pair biscuit with the cookie butter but never got around to it

4 Likes

Oh my i fogit i added that cookie butter that may be the difference ā€¦Whip.it up let me know your thoughts , I just got finished when I posted

4 Likes

Whipped up shaking now, smells great while I was mixing. I went with fa lemon sicily at 1%.
Iā€™ll find something to test it on,

Oh yeah this is really nice, Iā€™m getting the layers like you say, well done sir! :tada:
It can only get better from here I reckon :drooling_face:
Now I think I MUST order that mf

3 Likes

Missing the Lemon Custardā€¦ But agree with marsh8, looks mighty tasty!

4 Likes

Awesome Ty glad you like itā€¦And yes the MF is a winner

4 Likes

Do you have lemon squares WF ??? That and a touch of custard or ever cream whipped FA would be tasty and TY.

Oh lemon Sicily with FA custard maybe .5 and 1

4 Likes

:thinking:
Right offhand, I donā€™t think soā€¦ But Iā€™d have to check.

Thanks for the alternate ideas as well. :wink:

4 Likes

I didnā€™t finish my notes but Iā€™ll add them later when Iā€™m done.

4 Likes

Dont count on this being THE final version , Ive jad many v4 this one and will probably need to dial some things in . Im taking some of the parts that workes in my previous attempts and adding newer flaves ā€¦Take a look if you have the flaves let me know what you think ā€¦No point on trying this off the shake so im waiting a week to see whats what

7 Likes

TOCā€™S Cucumber Punch

2.00% Cucumber (CAP)
5.00% Grape (VSO)
3.00% Lemonade (Flavorah)
1.00% Sweetener (Sucralose) (FW)

Flavor total: 11%

Not even sure why I wanted this but off the shake and vape itā€™s pretty good

5 Likes

I am waiting brother. I have a cereal cheesecake I am working on too.

3 Likes

Going to fine tune this one. I canā€™t believe I never put these two flavors together before. Classic childhood snack. One of my favorites. This mix has a great depth and complexity, I want to really dial it in.

Does anyone know a good support fruit to make Apple really crisp or fresh? These two are pretty fantastic, just wondering if there are any tricks out there, like adding a hint of Raspberry to a Strawberry or Apple to Watermellonā€¦

6 Likes

A hint of citrus with apple helps to brighten and bring forward apple, is what Iā€™ve found.

Either lemon or lime. I, personally, like Cappellaā€™s Juicy Lemon but their Lemon-Lime is nice to. L-L adds a hint of cooling and fizz but only just a HINT.

3 Likes

@Plunderdrum Fuji, and Apricot work well.

5 Likes