Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) 2020

I’ve also found that Thai Apple WF (SC) is a tart, crisp one too. I don’t know if you do WF though. And hey man, an Apple recipe from you, with no Ginger?? :wink:

4 Likes

Lots of Apples talk so here is something I’m working on…

7 Likes

Pear should help…

5 Likes

@Plunderdrum I’ve had good luck using TPA Apricot and Lemons.

5 Likes

This started out with Lemon Orange Rice Candy being the main note . I was hoping to build a Fruity Cereal without using any Cereal Concentrates that was a failure …This is descent , but not where I wish it was . HAVE THE FLAVORS ? pkease try and let me know your thoughts …TIA

6 Likes

Might Need to add another apple element , waiting for steep This is a WIP

8 Likes

Loving this one at the moment, trying to work it into a shortbread pie crust. Still tweaking it.

VSO Cherry oh wow! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: Gonna get adventurous and go for another cherry ripe cheesecake, think I have some better flavours to pull it off now.

5 Likes

A bit late to the party, but ooo V. C. Cheesecake is not a cheesecake at all. It’s very similar to Loranns Cream Cheese Icing but without the need for a 3 week steep. It’s a good flavour, just not a cheesecake.

3 Likes

How did your Apple Filled Donut turn out? I’m working on one too. Any suggestions on a sub for Purilum Country Apple? Can’t get my hands on it, and I’ve heard it’s a great “cooked” apple. I’ve been trying Solub Arome Donut instead of WF (sc) Glazed as it has no playdoh notes at all, but I’m open to offers as they say (whoever “they” are).

3 Likes

After a bit of kind advice from the community I have something that I can now work with. @Sevencasper this is my second attempt & looks promising. Mixed 5min ago and tastes good off the knuckle. Will vape tomorrow and take notes. :nerd_face:

5 Likes

WOW, that’s a lot of changes from the first recipe😆
I hope it turns out well :crossed_fingers::grin:

5 Likes

I love the Country Apple it is a good " cooked apple " . The Recipe is lacking separation imo . The last few days I havent been able to taste much so anymore development is on hold

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I’ve actually got it now. Mixed it but didn’t go back to test it properly.

2 Likes

I spoke of a cherry ripe cheesecake, here’s the WIP. :drooling_face:

Hoping my MF will be here today @fidalgo_vapes, then I’ll give that a crack.

6 Likes

Man that reads like a great mix!!

4 Likes

Thanks, I wasn’t going to test today being that it’s only 2 days but couldn’t resist when I knuckled it.

VSO Cherry is impressing me so far and I have a few more ideas to try. Definitely one of their stronger flavours for me after a few test mixes.

3 Likes

Have you got/tried Inawera’s Cherries?
Curious as to how it might compare.

3 Likes

Yeah but I haven’t used it for a long time. Pretty sure I was using that at 0.2 with flv cherry filling also at 0.2. Might have been 0.4 each but both of those cherries were horrible if pushed too high in my opinion.
I’ll pull it out when I get home from work and see if my nose triggers the memories.

3 Likes

Well that’s an easy fix! :crazy_face: lol
Don’t shove them so hard! Nudge them. Gently. :laughing:

4 Likes

After just smelling Inawera’s Cherries no way I’d use it, even just to back the VSO.
Looking back 0.7 was pushing it for me and it gradually made it’s way to a standard pairing of 0.2 of each.

Here’s the 2018 version of same profile, this was very early in my journey and is dated 10 days before my last cigarette.

4 Likes