Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) 2020

That’s the second time @fidalgo_vapes you’ve posted a recipe on this thread where I’ve been working on a very similar profile. First it was the lemon one and now the strawberry cake. :+1:
I’ll share mine as well, I find it amazing how many approaches to similar profiles are possible.

5 Likes

C’est Magnifique! Looks great.

4 Likes

Yeah this one hasn’t lasted long, on the last few mls now

5 Likes

So I’m guessing you like that Flapper Pie? I haven’t picked that one up yet.

4 Likes

Lol…i was going to use the Flapper Pie in my Strawberry recipe instead of the glazed donut…Since I know there will be multiple versions i figure why not start off with something different lol…

4 Likes

I love sneaking FP in place of classic custards these days. After all, real FP is a custard pie, right? I like the lighter sweetness it gives. Another WF Winner.

6 Likes

@authormichellehughes Flapper Pie is one of my new favourites for sure, use it quite a bit at the moment.

@fidalgo_vapes, that’s one thing on my list to try flapper with, surprising that I’ve not done it already - Strawberry everything with me. :crazy_face:
I do know it goes well with WF Boysenberry/Raspberry.

7 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t found a place for Vanilla Cream Extra as well but keep trying based on how damn good it smells. I have it down to 0.50% in a mix and might be headed in the right direction. Definitely more powerful than there Tahitian Vanilla but the TV is more forgiving.

Gonna do more SFT on it but start even lower, too good to give up on.

5 Likes

Gonna what now? What’s that?

4 Likes

You don’t know? That is Super Fantastic Testing ™ :crazy_face::grin::laughing:

4 Likes

Same. We’ve talked about this enigma before. How can it smell like paradise in a go-box but taste like sour cream and sugar?

3 Likes

This one seems to be one of those “add on” flavors since so far it doesn’t work well on it’s own. Might try using a simple cream base then adding different %'s of VCE to it and see how it does.

2 Likes

I’ve added it to several recipes in place of other vanillas and it has added a sour twang every single time, and even becomes the dominant front hit flavor. Seems mute on the exhale but that first blast, ack.

3 Likes

Yeah, it might be…wait for it…have a seat…switch to a higher nic level…an ULTRA!!!

giphy-1

I am starting to get that vibe as it is working a lot better in the mix I made last night at 0.50%. I can still taste it but it doesn’t have the bite it does at higher %.

4 Likes

Who told you Elvis is not alive… He’s 85…

5 Likes

Yeah yeah :roll_eyes: I know… “He just went home” :rofl:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_whWAUbdsg

3 Likes
8 Likes

Nice!! I’m subbing in Flapper Pie for the custard element but I’m definitely adapting that.

5 Likes

Awesome sub…Let me know how it goes…I just mixed this one and put it away . Ill check back with this one in a week. Im almost out of MF caramel , im really kicking myself fir not ordering it

5 Likes

Brother, that’s like diving at 500 meters and seeing you have 10 minutes of air left in the scuba tank!

5 Likes