Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) 2020

Lmao…ill check to see if @Nicotine_River has original MF caramel in stock and if they do will be ordering it immediately

4 Likes

Just another Flapper Pie.

8 Likes

And another one

3 to 5 day steep and this is very good , i am thinking of turning up the biscuit part

8 Likes

I’ll give that a go! I do like JF Biscuit and I got VT Lemon Meringue Tart in my last orders.

5 Likes

The Lemon Meringue Tart pairs perfectly with the Flapper Pie !!!

5 Likes

All mixed, I think you’re onto something here at first impression :+1: :tada:

5 Likes

Spring is coming sooner than later and im going to want a refreshing pink lemonade , here’s my first version of 2020 …Sweetness will be added once I know this is where I want the recipe to be …

8 Likes

Well thank @woftam, I actually have all these! lol

Will have to see about trying this out when I get home!

5 Likes

This turned out really nice after a week. The biscuit works well in there although it dominated the mix days 3-5 but then settled in nicely. Picking up the slightest amount of vanilla too. :drooling_face:
I do want to try these flavours with the new WF Lemon Custard and Cookie Butter. But that’s more because they are new. :crazy_face:

Here’s the lemonade I was playing with on the weekend. Testing now for day 3.

6 Likes

Might want to try my version too, @fidalgo_vapes :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Can’t wait to make these… waiting on my whipped cream and premium to show up!

4 Likes

I’m surprised you didn’t add a drop of lemon mf.

4 Likes

Working on an Avocodo Banana smoothie for no other reason to prove I can ROFLMAO does that count hahaha it might suck but you know what? Until you try how can you ever know. Tastes good on a finger right now LOL

TOC’S Avocado Banana Smoothie

0.40% Avocado (Flavorah)
1.00% Banana (Flavorah)
1.00% Cookie (Flavorah)
0.50% Sweetness (Flavorah)
1.60% Vanilla Pudding (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 4.5%

4 Likes

That is after I figure out if pushing the lemonade that high will work …

2 Likes

That 5 day mark is best for me as well…Ty for the kind words…

4 Likes

If you do try it let me know what you think…I mixed last night and plan on testing today

3 Likes

Id love to hear your opinion TY

2 Likes

I like that addition of tangerine…

3 Likes

Need to get that fizzy sherbet

3 Likes

the kiwi gives the lemon a boost, while the tangerine gives a help to the pink fruit to attach to… it takes about 5 days to settle but vapable within 24 hours… after 5 it pretty much locks in and is beautiful in either a rda or tank… :slight_smile:

using lemonade and lemon the way I feel is yes a bit lower, but the flavor won’t fade, and stands up a bit… the smoothie base gives more of a frosted effect that lingers on your tongue with the pink. It’s a heck of a good mix and it came about on a request from someone in my group to clone it for them :slight_smile:

3 Likes