Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) 2020

Let me guess… harsh throat hit? Like you just vaped a damn cactus?

5 Likes

One drop per 20ml is the most cactus I can handle lol same with ws23 but I can do one drop in 15ml

5 Likes

If I go over 1 drop/20ml I get aloe flavored soap that dominates anything I put with it lol

5 Likes

Hehe, well, SINCE you asked. I give mad props for it’s ability to add “juicy-ness”, hands down, no contest, game over. For my jacked up palate, if I can even taste a hint of it, it throws me out the window.

I think I’m going to mix this one, JUST to see, if I can do it.

6 Likes

Ahh. I remember the first time I vaped it I nearly coughed up my lungs, liver, stomach, and colon.

5 Likes

I am super sensitive to Catus too, have you tried the cactus lime?

I only had success once with cactus at 1 drop per 30ml but could still pick it up

5 Likes

You dont have MF wild rasp…Personalky i like Cactus , Not in everything but use to enjoy it…

6 Likes

I haven’t tried cactus lime, I actually just picked up cactus for the first time a couple months ago, I’ve always been custard and bakeries so I have never really needed it, but having a job where I’m outside all evening has got me craving fruits this year lol

5 Likes

No, just the regular one lol I think FA would fit what I want for it but apparently I didn’t reorder it when I ran out lol

4 Likes

Im assuming your using Cactus to make the liquid a bit more wet , Juicy ??? FA Pear will do that as well and sweeten you liquid at the same time ( if my assumption is right )

5 Likes

I am not mixing any of my favorites at the moment, custards and creams. Too HOT, refreshing vapes is on the menu for sure

5 Likes

That, but also, I get aloe Vera flavor from cactus and thought it might be nice with the honeydew and orange, this is version five of this flavor combo but I have vaped 10 bottles of it because I mix one up as written, then I add a drop or two of WS 23 to the next bottle, just shooting for something refreshing on a hot day lol

4 Likes

Mjag Try Fiddys Pink Lemonade …Id love your opinion , off the shake its a touch harsh ( lots of citrus ) a couple days and it smoothes out …

5 Likes

gonna give that a shot for sure👍

4 Likes

YES …That is why i first bought it …Tbey have these aloe Vera drinks that i love . I actually have a public recipe from awhile ago that I was trying to replocate the drink

5 Likes

This was at a time where i put FA MM in EVERYTHING

@Fishaddict420

5 Likes

The aloe drinks I like are a white grape flavored one…god thats a rabbit hole I don’t wanna dive down, especially when a month from now all the fruity stuff I’ve been messing with will go back into hiding lol

3 Likes

Just mixed your Pink Lemonade and damn, delicious. Used the GC and not getting any harshness, going to kill off this 30ml tester probably by tomorrow lol.

Seriously, if you got the ingredients you gotta give this a try, best all FLV recipe I have tried.

8 Likes

Ahhh schucks im blushing😍

5 Likes

That looks really good @fidalgo_vapes.

3 Likes