Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) 2020

I enjoy it…TY , a touch harsh for the first couple day bit after that it’s A OK …If you have flaves try it and let me know

3 Likes

There’s been a bumper crop of them lately. Brace yourself. lol

3 Likes

I do now have that last one, looked at this ages ago.

@fidalgo_vapes confident you are onto something with this one, will mix tonight.

4 Likes

Happy to take the blame for you bro.

4 Likes

About 3 days brother is where it seems the harshness is gone…But if you dont get harsh notes from Citrus try it straight away …Look forward to hearing your thoughts

4 Likes

Are people still using Pyure to tame down citrus flavors? I remember we discussed this sweetener many moons ago. I was one that couldn’t handle orange flavors at all. One drop of Pyure in a 30ml and I could rail that shit.

5 Likes

All mixed my twin :two_men_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands: did smell very nice while mixing.

So excited to mix didn’t adapt and had to mess around to get my mix to 30ml.

Damn that Alpine is strong spilt some and still can’t get it of my hands.

6 Likes

Stevia is used a bit by quite a few people , i think tbe Pyure LS Stevia has been reformulated or something …Typically people will use REB A Stevia . As a matter of fact WF just released Stevia in their most recent release…

4 Likes

Post withdrawn be it didnt make sense , im going nack to bed I.ao …Let me know brother what yiu think

4 Likes

7 Likes

Try WF starfruit, great for adding juiciness. Mild apple/ pear notes. If you keep it at 0.3 or lower it doesn’t have a noticeable flavor but still adds the juiciness. WF quince jelly is good used the same way.

8 Likes

FINALLY!! :tada: :tada: :tada: I have them all. :grinning:

I’m not missing ONE flavour, not able to recall the number of recipes you tease me with.
Looks really good too! :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Ya @lukeloop like to play those games… I will admit though he is always open to vuying a flavor that recommended

6 Likes

Finally someone who understands how nice WF Starfruit is. :+1:

5 Likes

I have the WF star fruit but not tested it yet…thanks.

4 Likes

@Englishguy
I haven’t mixed yet, which means it might change but this what it looks like at the moment.

9 Likes

Looks very interesting :partying_face:

3 Likes

Let’s Revive this thread , Heres something I’ll be mixing tomorrow

9 Likes
8 Likes

These recipes are still a concept at this point, only mixed one of them so far, but it’s a fun idea to play with.

9 Likes