Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) 2020

That is one i dont have …My FLV stash is pretty solid , but there are still a handful I need …

3 Likes

Welp, ya know I am just a hollar away :wink: lol… :smiley:

2 Likes

@authormichellehughes I’m still in my FLV infancy stages over here, and saw Smoky using the Smoothie Base quite a bit. Thought to myself why would you use THAT one. Well, now that I have it, it’s an interesting mixer. Do you use it often ?

2 Likes

Good stuff @fidalgo_vapes, and it DOES impart some fizzy-ness. Maybe never as much as we’d all LIKE it to, but it still does it.

3 Likes

Never used it Session. Fresh told me about the avocado and I bought it for a donut recipe just tried to find other ways to utilize it and it seems to work really well for this :slight_smile: editing because I looked up that flavor after what you said, looks like it would take out some steps on a smoothie recipe… interesting.

2 Likes

Hehe @authormichellehughes. I had considered being a smart ass (realizing FLV does have a smoothie base flavor), and taunting you with a, “Hey Michelle, there’s no smoothie IN your smoothie” !!! But, I digress. It looks very good as written, and for all holy hell, I have every one, BUT, the ava, go figure.

3 Likes

LOL I would have never had it … except yeah the doughnut someone made for me needed it… who the heck wants to vape avocado I thought? Apparently I do… really does some cool things in a mix LOL … I’m OS … I like making things from scratch hahahah not really but it sounds good.

PS an add on… for a minute there I was worried someone had made a smoothie base just like my recipe and was freaking out hahahah don’t want to take someone else’s work for credit

2 Likes

Inspired by @scifoc

9 Likes

I have all but 2 flavors. I want to try this. I don’t have Premium Custard or MF Butterscotch.

3 Likes

I think if you used FW natural Butterscotch and Cap VCV1 it would be fine…what are you thinking ??

2 Likes

let me know how it turns out. guess i will have to order the purilum apple!

3 Likes

Dont blame me…my goal is to always try and use whats in a persons stash… Lol…it is a good Apple for this type of thing , you order Country aplle and ill ored rr Apple Filling …Deal ???

2 Likes

deal. i am going to try your recipe with the apple filling instead of the rich cinnamon as it just adds something great to the mix.one of my favorite flavors atm.

4 Likes

i would have mixed it different if I had the apple filling

2 Likes

This might end up becoming a big mess …What i am imagining is a spoon full of dark sweet berry jam . Plopping that spoon of jam on a buttery biscuit / cookie . Anyway thats what made me mix this . Smells great but strong and like something ive never vaped…The flavors combined in this recipe are fairly potent . 1 week tester in 6day 23 hrs 41min and 9sec :crossed_fingers::joy:

Yes i was thinking of making the cookie and biscuit higher pcts lmao

9 Likes

Have them all but Jammy Berry LOL

4 Likes

You’re not going to believe it look what I was doing on Saturday as well. :rofl:

I’m only missing the MF in yours, it’s the postage cost that turns me off not the price per bottle.

8 Likes

Lmao…Ok thats it im check8ng for cameras in my house lmao…Ive never used Jammy Berry it seems strong …I still need more WF but I have so many flavors I need to test

6 Likes

It is getting suspicious the number of times this has happened this year. :rofl:

I’ve used jammy berry a few times, it’s a grower. And absolute max for me was 0.5%. Goes very well with the boysenberry from memory.

6 Likes

Ya I tasted it off the shake and knew it needed to calm a bit , but seems that may not happen …Lookimg at you mix makes me want to add lemon…Blueberr and lemon go so well together

4 Likes