Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) 2020

Saline helps a lot with peanut butter.

6 Likes

Ah. You mean Peanut Brutal.

3 Likes

That bad huh ???

3 Likes

It really depends on your palate. It is a spot on, same as real life version of burnt homemade peanut brittle. Raw peanuts, burnt sugar.

My mom used to make candies and stuff sometimes. One thing was peanut brittle. A couple times, she let the sugar go too far and my brothers and I coined the phrase ā€˜peanut brutalā€™ in response. If you have had the unfortunate luck to encounter this, then you know the exact profile the WF PB is. Itā€™s strong, dominating, and for all the wrong reasons. It is one I will not use again. Itā€™s a cotton-changer and a trip to the USC for the tank. And maybe even the mod. And a good tongue-scraping after you brush 10 times.

As @SessionDrummer does in his actual reviews: -1/10

4 Likes

I will have the entire line this coming week , very interested to see hw many duds there are

2 Likes

Theyā€™ve been funnyā€¦ It seems like the good ones are good enough to be stand-alones, but the bad ones are drain cleaners. Only a few Iā€™ve found are perfect for use with other flavors. So far. But your mileage will vary of course.

4 Likes

That has been why I have been stand offish with WF ā€¦I like to build a recipe with singular flaves ( from scratch ) thats why FLV , FA and MF have been so fun for me to useā€¦

3 Likes

That can be taken both ways, of course. And maybe I wasnā€™t doing them proper justice. The ā€˜good enough for stand-aloneā€™ moniker means just that- good enough, if desired, to use alone. But I am sure they could be worked into sparkling recipes with other friends too. As for the middle-grounders, I say Blueberry Jam SC as the example. It is not good enough to me to act as a solo. But it is a winner when blended into recipes. The drain cleaners are just drain cleaners, alone or blended.

Why am I feeling @Kinnikinnickā€™s staring eyes as he prepares to split these off??

4 Likes

LOL @anon70102222.

2 Likes

You guys are just making me hungry confused and nervousā€¦ :flushed: :innocent: :smirk: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Well then that two of usā€¦why would we be making you confused or nervous

2 Likes

which one do I pick and mix firstā€¦ lmaoā€¦
too much coffee today @fidalgo_vapes :stuck_out_tongue: and a fun nightā€¦ yeahā€¦ :smiley:

2 Likes

Of what ??? Im confusedā€¦you canā€™t pick ant they arent all FLV lol

3 Likes

lmao I saw peanut butter and something elseā€¦ and yeah I can flip just about anything into flvā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

To be honest I was gonna suggest FLV peanut butter with the TPA but Phil didnt have it in stash

2 Likes

I think it is just cravings or a hang overā€¦ who knows?? lolā€¦
starving hereā€¦

and a cantaloupe with hints of some nuttyā€¦ and a strawberry and yeahā€¦
I think I am just hungry lmaoā€¦

I have put peanut butter flv into my espresso coffee, and Ima tell ya, that is the bomb!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Btw Bryson finally git a hold of me im sure it was you that told him i was trying to contact him TY

3 Likes

I did and happy he didā€¦ :slight_smile:
Hope things are squared up now!

3 Likes

Ya i had some Washington State talk ā€¦lol

2 Likes

No one necessarily wants that, darlinā€™. I know personally, when FLV has a place in a recipe, I use it. But who (cough besides you) wants to convert all their recipes into FLV? You funny. And you use lithium batteries because you keep going, and goingā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes